• 25(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma
Do you mean I should re-download them through the info window? I've tried, no luck.
No, that will only download the thumb that XBMC will display as default - you'll need to download and save them manually.
jeez, are they in the thumbs folder?
No they're in your TV Shows.
oh, the banner.jpg files, thank you so much Big Grin
Hello!

When you click on "tv shows" link in the left menu, it always open the tv shows screen in its last state. For example, if I was listing the "House MD" episodes the last time I was on this screen, I go back to the listing. Is there a way to make xbmc always open the initial listing of shows?

Maybe this is possible already, but couldn't find how to do it. Seems to me that this would be a skin configuration, not application's.

Thanks in advance!
Not under the control of skins I'm afraid.
@Hitcher, really love this skin. I for one very much liked the Boxee GUI, not only for aesthetics, but like you said, everything is just one click away. This is going to be great to use when I get one of the Boxee D-Link remote too. Well, I have a couple of mod requests, if you are even taking any. I did a search on this thread and did not see it mentioned, and for the risk of being flamed, did not thoroughly scour/read this thread to make sure I didn't miss anything, so here goes:

1. Apps Section:
Maybe like Boxee have a dedicated "Apps" Home Menu section that includes all XBMC addons (Video, Music, Programs, etc.) Maybe rename "Addons" to "Apps" and allow it to include Video and Music Addons as well. As you know, XBMC only lists Program Addons under "Addons" and Video and Music Addons are under their respective Menu Items. I prefer the Boxee method. Apps are apart of our social fabric and everyone knows what they are. I find freinds and family who use my setup more easily recognize what "Apps" are than they do Addons, and it would be easier for them to browse my Addons if they were in a centralized location called "Apps." I know this is XBMC and i'll proabaly get hazed by XBMC community for that, but if ever that suggestion was to be made, this would be the skin to do it in. Given it is even possible?

2. Games Section: Any support for dedicated home menu item "Games" with Advanced Launcher support. I added Advanced Launcher as a Favourites but would be nice to have it on as Home Menu item with Videos, Music, Pictures, etc. I actually did this with Boxee and used a Pacman icon I whipped together I could send you if interested.

3. Recently Added Apps: maybe on Home screen where you have Recommended Items, have "Recently Added Apps" and it eithers pulls from new addons added to XBMC repo or other repos or maybe just addons the user had added. Is that even possible?

Anyways, great skin, appreciate the work!Big Grin
1. Not something we can currently do in a skin I'm afraid.

2. See the upcoming Eden release for customisable home items.

3. Again not possible as there's no library to pull the info from.

Thanks.
Hitcher Wrote:1. Not something we can currently do in a skin I'm afraid.

2. See the upcoming Eden release for customisable home items.

3. Again not possible as there's no library to pull the info from.

Thanks.

1. Damn, but thanks. I might just rename Favourites to Apps and add all my Music, Video, etc. addons that way - as favourtites. I just wished Favourites was not just a pop-out but a menu with views and sorts like other menu items, but my workaround will do. If i add them all as Favourites anyway to add ability to sort or alphabetize by name?
2. Okay, nice. Gotta have my games. I got shortcuts to all my Steam and Origin games with Advanced Launcher and nice Xeebo already support Advanced Launcher metadata.
3. Double Damn, but thanks again. That would have been nice though. Not just for Xeebo, but XBMC in general. Easy way to see on your homescreen what new addons are.
Hi There,
Just a quick question. Is there a xeebo for Eden, cause I can get xeebo pre-Eden to work. Thanks.
Pre-eden is basically the Eden build although there are new features being added for the final Eden release.
Hi

I have a problem with my Xeebo skin for xbmc.
I have recently reset my computer and before that my xbmc (with Xeebo) work perfectly fine.
Now I have some problems.
First when I playing videos from YouTube or watching a trailer from a movie is there only sound. No picture or anything, only sound. ?
And the same thing happens when I’m playing movies or series there is mp4 format. Only sound, no picture/image.
What do I do about that?
(2012-06-03, 18:22)jokiab Wrote: Hi

I have recently reset my computer and before that my xbmc (with Xeebo) work perfectly fine.
First when I playing videos from YouTube or watching a trailer from a movie is there only sound. No picture or anything, only sound. ?
And the same thing happens when I’m playing movies or series there is mp4 format. Only sound, no picture/image.
What do I do about that?

Not skin related, ask in XBMC General Help and Support.
(2012-06-03, 19:20)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-06-03, 18:22)jokiab Wrote: Hi

What do I do about that?

Not skin related, ask in XBMC General Help and Support.

Okay thx! great skin btw!

• 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma3