• 4(current)
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma
grajen3 Wrote:The "look" not really in my taste, but the "feel" ... You definitely are grand master in skinning guild!

This Image
[Nitpicking]
On the movie info screen, "Get thumb" has a lowercase 't' (the 'f' in "Get Fanart" is uppercase)
sialivi Wrote:[Nitpicking]
On the movie info screen, "Get thumb" has a lowercase 't' (the 'f' in "Get Fanart" is uppercase)

That's straight from XBMC's strings.xml.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/raw/master/...trings.xml
Wow nice. It didn't sound that great (just being a boxee clone) reading through the threads but that looks actually really nice. I like the transclucent menu tab on the left and settings on the right. My wife and brother in law get confused by how each sckin is different on changing views or settings etc. This looks like it might be pretty simple to use for newcomers.
avus m3 Wrote:This looks like it might be pretty simple to use for newcomers.

That's hopefully the idea. Wink
dude i think you are the only skinner that completely stand out from the confluence crowd as a start .. alaska, aeon, and now this ... now i like the fact liquidskin work on his new skin with alaska as base, well done .. you deliver .. the rest of us kind of have big hopes for welo but hmm this one is my no 1 right now, and 2nd is alaska
toby77jo Wrote:dude i think you are the only skinner that completely stand out from the confluence crowd as a start .. alaska, aeon, and now this ... now i like the fact liquidskin work on his new skin with alaska as base, well done .. you deliver .. the rest of us kind of have big hopes for welo but hmm this one is my no 1 right now, and 2nd is alaska

I don't want to reduce the praise for Hitcher, but Aeon and Alaska actually were both design by djh while XeeBo was originally started by Wir3d I think. Anyway I have to agree that Hitchers coding work is as always par excellence Smile

Oh and have you ever looked at The Paper Street Soap Company? That too is a skin that stands quite far away from Confluence.
toby77jo Wrote:dude i think you are the only skinner that completely stand out from the confluence crowd as a start .. alaska, aeon, and now this ... now i like the fact liquidskin work on his new skin with alaska as base, well done .. you deliver .. the rest of us kind of have big hopes for welo but hmm this one is my no 1 right now, and 2nd is alaska

Aeon was the work of djh; I just finished a few bits.

Alaska was originally started by djh, then worked on by a team of us and finished off by me alone.

Alaska Revisited was pretty much re-written by me though.

Foundation and XeeBo both had their origins in Wir3d's work but again with lots re-written and added.

I certainly don't put myself up there with others skinners on these boards.
Hitcher Wrote:Yes, I didn't want it changing every time you entered Home so I set it to load on boot or when you press it.

Any chance of this being an option? My XBMC machine has not been shutdown in months. If it only runs at startup, I would likely be putting in a cron job to restart xbmc nightly (finding an appropriate time after my unraid box transcodes something).

Or could the action be scripted via http? If so, I could have it run after my script on the remote box completes.
If you want a new set of Recommended Items simply press Select when you're on it.
I just want to say thank you for this skin. I love they way boxee used to look and I was very upset when they changed to their current skin. Ever since they moved out of alpha, and ditched this style skin I have been using XBMC. Its nice to see I was not the only person who preferred the original look.
Thank you Hitcher, it is maybe not the most beautiful skin, but the usability is nearly perfect. Everything is just a klick away.
how can I turn of library view in this skin I want folder view.

Is the only way to use folder view to go into files in right menu?
This skin should be the next default xbmc skin! EASY!Smile
CosyCat Wrote:how can I turn of library view in this skin I want folder view.

Is the only way to use folder view to go into files in right menu?

You can't and yes.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XeeBo - Dharma3