Taking screenshots of video to be folder pictures
if it was a movie and sceenshot taken save it as folder.jpg or folder.jpg (can pick the case you want) and over write if it is set to that case exactly (every letter) otherwise put it in screenshot folder. this would mean in 99percent of time it would use your own folder.jpg or the latest screenshot you took
xbox filesystem is case insensitive, so that isn't going to work too well...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

no way to check for cases? i can change the case and it remembers it.

oh well if not well its not going to work then.

cheers
how about saving it as folder2.jpg if you take a photo of a movie and put it in same folder. overwite each time. then the folder icon is generated from folder.jpg if its not there generates it from folder2.jpg if its not there its default.
there are, ofcourse, other issues at hand. for instance, the aspect ratio is almost certainly off compared to the aspect ratio of normal movie/dvd covers.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i agree i use imdb for thumbs of movies and take a pic of the title of a tv show and that is my icon. i think for those that want to set it up folder.jpg over riding everything will suit them 2.

cheers anyways

i know imdb is best put some shows hard to find pics and there aspect ratios are all diff from the net. imdb stuff is all close to be the same Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Taking screenshots of video to be folder pictures0