Title not showing titles in movie library.
Hi all. When I select "title" under the movie library. The screen changes but doesn't display any movie files.

Any ideas
All are watched and you have "Hide watched" on?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

No, thats not it. Barely any of the films are watched and if I view movies by actor or year they will display, but not by title.
(in a davilla voice) Debug log or no soup!
Ok, I will get that now. But first, I enable debugging and then do I browse to titles in the library, the doing this enter useful info into the log?
ive lived with this problem for months now, its about time i gave the issue another look.

im running xbmc on atv2

just to say again, the movies dont show up in the title library but they show up if i view by recent additions to library or by director, but not via title.

what log is required to help someone understand this error better?

paul
I would update to the newest nightly build and see if it persists. The quality has improved dramatically. Then get a logfile if it does not work.

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/xbmc.log (be sure to enable debugging)
exvellent!!! i updated to a nightly build and no problems.

thanks for the help...

paul
I was having the same issues. I went with the Cydia then latest nightly and it just wouldn't show titles for the movies.

I'm not sure if it was changing to an AFP share, or starting to use The Movie DB instead of IMDB but now titles are working.

I'm thinking maybe there were some character issues or something when using SMB as I always use AFP and a Mac to access my NAS normally.

Cheers, hope this may help someone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Title not showing titles in movie library.0