Picture not scaled properly
Hi Guys,

I am in the middle of creating a xbmc test system on my desktop to see how much I really like it before I go and purchase hardware to make a standalone install.

I have encountered this problem when I go to the info of shows or when I select certain views for the TV Shows.

How do I fix this?
You set the scraper to scrape posters rather than wide icons.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

You are scraping banner.jpg's and you are trying to display them as posters.

Find suitable sized images on thetvdb.com and save them in your tv show directories as folder.jpg.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
awesome! cheers guys
Shouldn't the scraper default to posters seeing as these days less skins use banners?
Ok, I have downloaded about half the folder.jpg pictures for my library and decided to test to make sure I was on the right track, here are the results.

which is a no go, here is the folder with all the files in it and the folder.jpg open so you can see

Do I need to turn anything off in the scraper options so that xbmc pulls the pictures from the folders rather than the internet or is there something else I need to do?

EDIT: sorry Hitcher I completely missed your post, here are the settings for the scraper, It doesn't have a check box for the banner

EDIT # 2: I have checked the confluence skin general settings and the option "use "posters" instead of "banners" for TV shows" is ticked
If you already have scraped the TV show it won't automatically pick up the new folder.jpg image in the directory. You'll either need to manually add it (using information and then use local image under fanart or thumb) or delete the existing database a rescraping from the beginning. You can limit the time taken for a complete rescrape by exporting your library to individual files, which will create an .nfo and local thumb etc for each video. If you do this make sure you don't overwrite the new folder.jpg files you have downloaded.

If your library isn't too lage I'd just update it manually.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
will do that now, thanks rocketpants Big GrinBig Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Picture not scaled properly0