Nightly Builds, TvTunes and SMB Issue....
TvTunes is having an issue detecting my theme.mp3 file located on my FREENAS machine. The problem only occurs when using a nightly build. I'd only use the official release, but the default skin that I use won't be getting any new features added to that version of the skin. The script is enabled in the skin, authentication password and username were both added to the addon settings and mp3 is where it's supposed to be...

Yet the script say that the theme isn't found...

Quote:NOTICE: ### no theme found for smb://*****:*******@FREENAS/Movies #-E/TV Shows #-E/24/theme.mp3 or smb://*****:*******@FREENAS/Movies #-E/TV Shows #-E\theme.mp3

Can someone someone with a FREENAS machine verify if the problem lies with me alone?

Debug Log: http://pastebin.com/9YEhTJB1
no, the problem here lies with the script. python in nightlies is from system, and as such we don't have our vfs injected. it will be resolved before release (we'll provide a separate library for vfs usage), but it's not yet done.
so just so i understand, the problem can be rectified by modifying the script?
re-read.
i did. he said that the problem here lies with the script. wasn't sure if he meant the addon itself. but i guess as he said that the issue will be resolved before release, it means its a software problem.
yes, sorry, i didn't mean to point fingers at the script being the problem. i meant nightlies+script=no match atm.
oh ok. thanks spiff. the script does in fact work fill the files are stored locally, just not over a network. oh well, hope things get fixed soon. Smile
yes, this will need a script modification, but for now, we don't have what's needed to modifiy the script Wink
well, hopefully someone with coding skins and a server could look at it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nightly Builds, TvTunes and SMB Issue....0