• 19(current)
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 3
noromamai Wrote:Would it be possible to add another view to the Pictures menu so all the thumbs are shown in dvd/poster format instead of cd/photo format? That way, comic thumbnails will look better and since a cd shaped thumbnail of a photo already cuts off a large part of the photo dvd/poster shaped photo thumbnails wouldn't be that bad (in my opinion).

or maybe this can be done with a quick hack? (am new to xbmc)

And perhaps add an additional menu Option (toggle ability to turn on or off) for a comics section - so we dont have to go into Pictures ...
Thanks for the wonderful work you have done on this skin, it truly is stunning.

I’m having a wee issue where my “Scan Library on Startup” feature is working for TV Shows but now doing it for Movies, meaning that I have to go into the Videos>Files menu to add the movie to the library. Is there anyway I can get it to auto add the Movies aswell as the TV shows?
Should we still add to this thread?

Id love to see an option to play/see info for the backgrounds of the movie/TV sections. Obviously only applicable if you have the movie/tv fanart slideshow in the main menu.

Thanks for the great skin.
Media Server - Unraid v6, Intel G550, 4GB, 6TB

HTPC - Windows 10, Kodi 15.0, E4400, 2GB
Anyone else notice poor performance when you open the trailers addon in MQ3? Especially noticable when you wall view or showcase.
id like the option to set the default view mode used across xbmc when another mode is not selected. currently this defaults to List, I would like Low List to be the default or have the chance to set it myself.

Marcos - i know you say this is a xbmc issue, but ive found out the the default view type is defined in the xml of the skin in files such as MyVideoNav.xml and MyMusicNav.xml, and that the default view mode has the reference number of 50, so would it be difficult to have an option to select the default?

The problem is the with addons like bbc iplayer which have constantly changing menus, it doesnt remember the view type you select and always reverts back to list
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 30