• 3(current)
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 3
Would love to see a Search all media with a keyboard popup in the home menu.
Like this mock up.

Everything is good atm, just needs better efficiency coding, more views for games and more customization for user to be able to setup the system to how he/she likes it.
Would be nice to have view like this
for movies

and this:

© from Rapier by Qualar skin.

Thanks,
S@
DaGround Wrote:a setup option to enable extra touchscreen buttons like int the pm3 mod Wink
Something like: in home menü a left and right button and a back button in each menu.

That would be awesome!!! I love the look of aeon and got it on 3 machines and gotta look at that crappy pm3 colour on the touch screen one Wink

Touchscreen support! I really would love to see that!

Also Im sure that with a skin so great as this, the interface for touchscreen will be beatifull and loaded with great functions
aruizm0 Wrote:with tv suport, (...)

+1 of course !!!!
Hi Marcos ! I don't know if it has been said yet but it would be great to have the ability of keeping <duration>/<runtime> style as it has been defined in a nfo file through EMM for instance.

Explanation : I used to define duration like <hh:mm> min but when i switch to MQ2 (or any existing skin) and play the file, the display returns automatically to a XXX min style. This is obliging me to refresh locally all the time to recover my display. I could not keep this display (i tried several times through XBMC video options and also with the "advancedsettings" file).

The same problem is currently found for metadata video codec edition, when i change it with an editor like EMM or another one, since the file is played it automatically recovers the original file logo for video codecs display, and not the codecs that I have defined.

In other words, is it possible to keep a constant display for what have been defined in the nfo/xml file even after the file has been played.

I know this is not a priority request but I guess it is not so hard for you to allow this, right ?

Sorry for my bad english or misunderstood word or sentences, but i'm french '^^

Thank you very much !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Better performance is all I would suggest for Atom and Ion systems
And a couple of things that I have in mind :

1) A better view in filter for directors/country/genre when you create a set of movies : for instance if I create a set of 6 movies with 1 which have a different director or country, it will not be shown when I'll select this particular director/country/genre in filters because the movie will be linked with the other 5 with different directors/countries/genres (it is actually a well-known bug) and the ability to create sets loses all its appeal Sad

2) Adding 3d movies logos for 3d movies (which will be played with an external player due to the fact that XBMC isn't currently running 120Hz 3D movies). This would be like we say in France : "the cherry on the top of the cake !" Laugh

Thanks again !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
My two suggestions / requests:

1. To have the option to display the unwatched count for TV episodes when in the TV section (like the Wall view, and so on). A checkbox shows if all the episodes/seasons for a show have been watched, but it would be nice to display how many episodes haven't been. Just put the number where the checkbox would be.

2. The ability to sort by unwatched episodes, so shows with unwatched would be at the top of the list.
Please add this view for moviesImage
from this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...oobie+mod3
well i guess i should add my 2 cents to ey?...xD

here goes:

first this itll explain how the new theme should look like it would be just simply EPIC!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FblWpClRh0

and the following:

dynamic high rez animations in everything including the background

and well the rest yall know if you watched atleast ghost in the shell innocence and gits the first movie ...peace...i think ill even open up a new theme request thread just for this...xD

p.s: dont pay attention to the fly swatting mini game..aka swatting tachikomas....-.-'
and font favorites ! BIG
Lightbulb 
I think the skin is strong in almost every aspect, is my favorite for movies and music. But I also use a lot of pictures, and it seems to me that sometimes the great visuals and design of the skin are not present in the pictures views that are vety basic and dont have the same feeling as the movie or music views.

I know the people behind this skin could come up with better views that improve the complete experience of Aeon MQ3. I could simple offer this example of things I think would make this skin even better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW5WqRg5RMU

That view is from the firefox plugin Cooliris (http://www.cooliris.com) and seems like a good example for better picture views.

Thanks!
I posted this in the donator thread but I dont know if youre still using that as ive just found this thread. Anyway here it is:

I have another suggestion. When watching a TV show (and maybe a movie), if you press INFO, i would like to see the episode description as well as the current time etc.
Currently, in the UK on Sky TV, if you press info, you get something that looks like this:

Im not saying it should look exactly like that but just so you get an idea (if it did look like that I wouldnt complain!)

I dont know if this would work for Movies as the description can be quite long.
I dont like having to stop the show im watching to go and view the description so having this option would be great.

Hope i made sense!
My comments are for music display:

GENRE
I am using multiple genres per song. Often times up to 6 genres. Currently the field is to small to fit them. For example:
Pink Floyd :: Classic Rock / Rock / Progressive Rock / Psychedelic Rock / Psychedelic / Acoustic / Progressive
Gnarls Barkley :: Soul / Hip-Hop / Funk / Alternative / Neo-Soul
Massive Attack :: Electronica / Trip-Hop / Downtempo / Ambient / Alternative

MOODS and STYLES
I am trying to use moods and styles for songs. Currently this field is not visible. I am using last.fm plug plugin for Music Brainz Picard to gather moods and styles. Possible moods are :
angry, bewildered, bouncy, calm, cheerful, chill, cold, complacent, crazy, crushed, cynical, depressed, dramatic, dreamy, drunk, eclectic, emotional, energetic, envious, feel good, flirty, funky, groovy, happy, haunting, healing, high, hopeful, hot, humorous, inspiring, intense, irritated, laidback, lonely, lovesongs, meditation, melancholic, melancholy, mellow, moody, morose, passionate, peace, peaceful, playful, pleased, positive, quirky, reflective, rejected, relaxed, retro, sad, sentimental, sexy, silly, smooth, soulful, spiritual, suicidal, surprised, sympathetic, trippy, upbeat, uplifting, weird, wild, yearning

ALBUM REVIEWS
I am getting album/song reviews using Last.fm / Allmusic scanners. This field is not visible.

YEAR TWICE
Album wall in max mode (60 albums per screen) is displaying year twice (once over album name, second on the right side)
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUESTS] Aeon MQ 30