MP3 playing automatically Fastforwards Help please
General Specs:

AMD Athlon X2 5200+
Win XP SP3
4 gig ram
Soundblaster Live 5.1 (using spdif out to amplifier)
GeForce 9500gt
XBMC 10.1
Imon Remote

Problem: When playing MP3s, the songs will randomly start in Fastforward. Example: Play 'song 1' : plays fine, song ends and moves to 'song 2', 'song 3' etc., but sometimes (randomly, no good reason, happens on any song, whether or not it played fine before) the song will start out in fastforward (as in there will be no audio and the "time" display will show it advancing much faster than "realtime" as if its in fastforward). I can sometimes induce the problem manually by skipping to the next song, and can (sometimes) correct the problem manually be rewinding to the beginning of the song, but if i want to use XBMC as my "jukebox" it gets annoying to have to come back and mess with the FF / RW every 3rd or 4th song when i'm doing dishes and dancing in my kitchen singing along to Britney spears (just kidding, im singing that annoying "Friday" song by whoever that other ex-mousketeer is). Big Grin

Any help would be appreciated. Any info that i left out and need to post please let me know, i'm kinda new to XBMC.
Beuhler....beuhler?

Anyone at all?
A stuck key on your remote?

Try turning on debug logging (Settings | System | debuggging) and play some music until you get the problem. Then review your log file (%appdata%\xbmc\xbmc.log) to see if there is anything in there that you can recognise. Also if you post the log to pastebin.com and drop the link here others may be able to help as well.
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
Nope not a stuck key, as my remote lights up when it sends a command or has a button pressed.

I will check the debug file.

Thanks for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MP3 playing automatically Fastforwards Help please0