TV Shows Doubling
I'm running xbmcubntu. I did a clean scan of my tv shows and the shows are doubling although its shows one in the folder. So I deleted the TV Shows, put it back and rescanned the same thing.
You dont have the source added twice do you?
No its there there one time. I scanned to have new shows updated and it doubled the old shows and new shows.
I deleted for a second time made sure no tv shows existed and so far its good. Added the shows back the same way I always do through files.
Post a debug log when you update the library (with the show removed beforehand).
I will bet that a source is doubled, once in files/menu and other in database itself.

Its referenced here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=138145
yeah i found if you are re-scanning your sources back in anyways you should delete the database and then reboot xbmc and let it recreate it

just open the mysql terminal and enter password

then type in
show databases; making sure to end it with the ;

then it will bring up the names of databases usually it should be something like

MyVideos75

then type drop database MyVideos75; (replace myvideos with whatever if different and once again end with ;
I have had lots of fun with multiple XBMC clients and sharing.

Don't forget to export Video Library first and set :

<videolibrary>
<importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
</videolibrary>

In each of the clients advancedsettings.xml to preserve your watched state when you re-import the library by updating.

You can also set the content to none of the source and then say yes when XBMC asks you to remove all items from the database. Do this on all clients sharing the same DB. That will clean out the Database (saves you having to mess around with MySQL). You can then set content back to the correct scraper on all clients and then choose one client and update library.

You can then Update Library from any of them and all will be in sync.

Cheers
Spart
6 x Raspberry Pi Model B & B+ Pi2 & 3 Zotac Mag Ubuntu 14.04.1 - Ubuntu 14.04.1 Test Machine Kodi Nightly - RocketNAS 8TB Usable Raid 6 Ubuntu 14.04.1 RocketNAS Build

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows Doubling0