• 34(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
How do I get a login setup to watch DeshiTV Steam on Apple TV 2
Is there any Bengali channels
hi Aj i am having a issue i am getting a scrpit error since 4 days when i click on filmi by nature add on i am using apple tv 2 with 5.0 software before it was working fine and i didnt changed anything please help thank you
How can I watch ipl live.?
youtube channels add?
How can I add username with a space? everytime I try to add it won't let me as it won't recognize the user
Is anyone capable of resurrecting this addon so that it prompts for A-Z and Release by Decade like aj had it before Bharatmovies took it off. It has been back on the website for a while so the functionality is back if it can be readded here.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

As per my previous post, Pakee has kindly helped make the required modifications to the plugin to bring back the categories from bharatmovies.com website (modified beta version available here). Aj, whenever you have some time, we would appreciate if you could review/modify the changes and add them into the official plugin if appropriate: it's probably less maintenance for you than maintaining your own json file with all the movie links.

Note:

Modified version: Categorized and full collection from the website but no latest releases.
Current version: Uncategorized, limited collection from the website including all the latest relases.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

hi all i m new to this but i cannot find any video addon except playit service addons for firefox safarietc can any one please upload zip files of these addons thanks
We all think we're pretty smart until we try to turn on someone else's shower
If my suggestions helped you please add my reputation by click +/- button on lower left corner below .it feels good to see efforts being acknowledged
I don`t see any new tamil movies linkÉ.....Please add more links....thanksx
(2012-03-30, 17:31)suvas Wrote: Guys,

First of all, AJ you are genius man. Thank you so much

Second, I just installed the addon on my AT2 and when I go to live tv is says username password invalid.

may be I am not understanding but where do I enter the username and password there is no field.

and am I suppose to buy the subscription from desitvstreams?

please explain

Thanks

Same with me. Can anybod please explain?
Thanks
Hi:
Any one know how to fix Script Error on AJ Video addon for Filmi by nature
Is there any way we can download movies from this addon such as filmi by nature for offline viewing?
Hello my filmi by nature hasnt updated any movies for over 6/7 weeks, i use it on my atv2 and can find no way of refreshing it, I have seen nearly all the new movies now! want some new stuff.
Any ideas how I can rewsolve this/
I went back and reloaded the add onn from the repositories installer, I re-installed it then restarted xbmc...no difference, then I done the whole thing again and this time resarted my atv2 but.......NO DIFFERENCE!
somebody please help!
The addon pulls its movie listings from some website. So obviously, that website has stopped adding new movies. Nothing anyone can do about it.
hi there, can you please add kannada videos from videogirmit.com?
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27