• 35(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Thanks guys , I've done the new add onn by Pakee as well!, easier than I thought!
Just hope some new videos get updated soon.
Hi, AJ

Just a suggestion

Any way you could integrate a search feature plus most popular and A-Z like in 1Channel?

Thanks - Loving the addon!
is there hindi channels like star etc?
Can you please add movies from videogirmit.com/movies
they are kannada movies
Hey - I have been using XBMC - TV on DESI ZONE plugin for some days now and I had question about the quality. When watching the TV Drama, most of the quality is not that great but the good quality parts are only like minute or two...is there something i'm missing to watch the high quality dramas...Huh
The yupptv channels are not visible? are they part of it or just the ndtv and times now?if u can add the free channels available on yupptv that would be great
Hi Ajay,

Ive just come across XBMC and this add-on recently (previously a YAMJ popcorn user).

I just wanted to find out if this add-on of yours is still live? It sounds amazing and something that i could really use. Are you or someone else still supporting it or have you now stopped?

Thanks.
ajay
can you please add section for kannada?
the movies are available on videogirmit.com/movies
Is anyone plannign on resurrecting the indian movies section in this add-on?

Add on is superb but none of the movie links are live, which is a real shame Sad

Whats weird however is that new movies are added and database is up to date, just the links are not functioning. Is this the same for all?
I watched "Ferrari Ki Sawari" last night good quality which looks like was recently added to the list and it worked like a charm for me.
Thank you Ajay for Such a nice Plugin. I appreciate all your efforts.
I was watching Desi TV Channels Using Super TV on atv2. I will give a try to your Plugin and Post my feedback.
(2012-08-20, 17:03)ssaleem09 Wrote: I watched "Ferrari Ki Sawari" last night good quality which looks like was recently added to the list and it worked like a charm for me.

Oh really!? I tried movies a few days ago such as Jism 2 and Ek tha tiger cam prints, however both movies were failing!

I love this addon though, its the best i could find of this kind as it even has the movie posters etc...
I think all these movies comes from Sominal Movies...check their website and see if the same link works online...check the XBMC logs as well when a movie fails to run so we know what exact problem it is...most of the time for me when it fails, it's because the movie links were removed because of the copy rights issue.
Ah i see ok thanks will do, i have been checking the logs previously too but failed to see anything useful in them when the stream doesnt play, perhaps next time i will post it on here for you guys to check!

One other very weird bug i have is that when i try playing single part sources, its fine (ie. it either plays or trys to play but goes back to the sources screen for the movie selected), however when i try to play a FULL MOVIE link (ie. all parts of a movie in one source) my XBMC application freezes and i cant input any keys or move the mouse, i have to forcefully quit xbmc app to exit which is a real pain!

Any idea why that happens? Is it the same for anyone else?

Thanks
Dear AJ
I would like to thank you very much for your nice addons like filmy by nature and tv on desi zone. I have a request for you. There are some websites like www.amarnatok.com and www.bdbangla.org. Could you make an addon by using these websites database? I also saw your asian and filipino collections too.

This will enrich the collections of Bangladeshi entertainment sources.\
MD
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27