• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Smile 
jadoogar Wrote:AJ - Great job for the plug-in.. my wife is very happy.. Any change you can add Urdu ( Pakistani ) Dramas?

Have a look at these sites AJ:
http://vidpk.com/
http://pakistanica.com/tv/

what do you think? doable?
AJAY,

I am able to access DESITV and Filmi by Nature without any issues. But, I am not able access Swadesh TV i keep getting plugin failure error. I started using xbmc since yesterday and i am thinking i might be doing something wrong.

Let me know if there is a workaround or if i am missing something thanks Sad
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
ajay once again thanks for this addon. Youtube channels add on is also great. I searched some pakistani drama channels from youtube and they are working very good and I am enjoying them..

Can you do something for multiple parts of a drama on youtube. May be add a playlist feature so that all parts of a drama can be added to that list and then xbmc player plays them one after another...
I went to the right click on the video but I didnt see this feature in this list...

Thanks
sheikh73 Wrote:ajay once again thanks for this addon. Youtube channels add on is also great. I searched some pakistani drama channels from youtube and they are working very good and I am enjoying them..

Can you do something for multiple parts of a drama on youtube. May be add a playlist feature so that all parts of a drama can be added to that list and then xbmc player plays them one after another...
I went to the right click on the video but I didnt see this feature in this list...

Thanks

You should see a link for Direct play of all the parts of the drama. Add the uploader of the drama as a channel. Then go to uploads/playlists.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

@sheikh73 - can you share which youtube channels are good for Pakistani drama.. been trying to find some but most of them low quality..

Thanks for your help
activate Wrote:You should see a link for Direct play of all the parts of the drama. Add the uploader of the drama as a channel. Then go to uploads/playlists.

In youtube channels there is no option of direct play; because it downloads the list from youtube there is option for playlist but when you go to video settings you can not add that video to the list.. This is something that ajay need to fix/add to the youtube...

jadoogar here is the list of channels I added to my list.. just go to add channel and type the one channel and press done all of them one by one.. if channels does not add then I may have spelled it wrong. let me know I'll look into that..

mtaonline1
alislamlibrary
duddli
thepakdramas
akstvpakistan
paktvnetwork
dunyanews1
pakfilm
khabarnak
ultrahindi
urduvoanews
muhammadnadeemahmad
bbcurdu
bigpictures
espncricinfo
jusreign ---->HD Canadian comedy
Smile 
hunkyn Wrote:AJAY,

I am able to access DESITV and Filmi by Nature without any issues. But, I am not able access Swadesh TV i keep getting plugin failure error. I started using xbmc since yesterday and i am thinking i might be doing something wrong.

Let me know if there is a workaround or if i am missing something thanks Sad

Don't worry about Swades TV. I am in process of merging swades into Filmi by nature. Sit tight.
icharania Wrote:Have a look at these sites AJ:
http://vidpk.com/
http://pakistanica.com/tv/

what do you think? doable?

Will surely see. Currently working on other stuff. Could you please tell me some more details on type of videos mostly viewed and useful.
sheikh73 Wrote:In youtube channels there is no option of direct play; because it downloads the list from youtube there is option for playlist but when you go to video settings you can not add that video to the list.. This is something that ajay need to fix/add to the youtube...

jadoogar here is the list of channels I added to my list.. just go to add channel and type the one channel and press done all of them one by one.. if channels does not add then I may have spelled it wrong. let me know I'll look into that..

mtaonline1
alislamlibrary
duddli
thepakdramas
akstvpakistan
paktvnetwork
dunyanews1
pakfilm
khabarnak
ultrahindi
urduvoanews
muhammadnadeemahmad
bbcurdu
bigpictures
espncricinfo

Gotcha ... I will fix it. Nod
sheikh73 Wrote:In youtube channels there is no option of direct play; because it downloads the list from youtube there is option for playlist but when you go to video settings you can not add that video to the list.. This is something that ajay need to fix/add to the youtube...

mtaonline1
alislamlibrary
duddli
thepakdramas
akstvpakistan
paktvnetwork
dunyanews1
pakfilm
khabarnak
ultrahindi
urduvoanews
muhammadnadeemahmad
bbcurdu
bigpictures
espncricinfo

Gotcha ... I will fix it. Nod
Thanks for sharing channels. I have also added YouTube video quality settings. I noticed some HD video links are slow. You can choose to view YouTube video at low quality.
ajay Wrote:Gotcha ... I will fix it. Nod
Thanks for sharing channels. I have also added YouTube video quality settings. I noticed some HD video links are slow. You can choose to view YouTube video at low quality.

I think after youtube video quality setting update I am getting problem starting this addon.... I get script failed error problem. Here is the log file of this error
Code:
File "C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.filmibynature\default.py", line 2471, in ?
                                                cachedImgUrlJsonObj = loadImgUrlJsonObj(cachedImgUrlJsonObj)
                                              File "C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.filmibynature\default.py", line 2468, in loadImgUrlJsonObj
                                                os.remove(cachedFilePath)
                                            OSError: (13, 'Permission denied', 'C:\\Users\\me\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.filmibynature\\MovieImgUrl_V1.json')
01:33:17 T:2728 M:2155323392   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.filmibynature/
01:33:17 T:2728 M:2155323392   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.filmibynature/) failed
01:33:17 T:1808 M:2155175936 WARNING: XFILE::CFactoryDirectory::Create - Unsupported protocol(script) in script://

I uninstalled and then reinstalled a few times but same result.......
ajay Wrote:Don't worry about Swades TV. I am in process of merging swades into Filmi by nature. Sit tight.

Ok great. Other than that everything seems to be working great.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Question 
Hey Ajay,

Remember you telling me to downgrade apple tv OS for your addons to work? Could you tell me if I can downgrade OS if the apple tv is already jailbroken?

Thanks
srini
@srinib4u - Depending on which version you are currently running and which you want to downgrade to... Last I checked ( about a month ago you can downgrade to 4.2.1 versioon ).. you will have re-jailbreak once you downgrade the ios on atv2.

HTH
Thanks @ sheikh73 for sharing the links.. I will give it a try.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27