• 93(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
(2014-05-28, 22:28)yanniss2012 Wrote: Plz help me how to download the film by nature add-ons. Thx

You can get it if you just install super repo
(2014-05-28, 23:13)nullrock Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 22:28)yanniss2012 Wrote: Plz help me how to download the film by nature add-ons. Thx

You can get it if you just install super repo

NEW Look repo has got link to add old repository and from old repo, you can get filmi by nature.

(2014-05-27, 00:08)true_playaz Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 18:34)xbeast Wrote:
(2014-05-25, 02:03)ykhehra1 Wrote: Are you guys getting video links under filmibynature>All Movies>Hindi>....>Huh
Other categories working fine, but in category addon scrape 7 movies names very quick and then no video links

yes, i am facing the same problem as well......it was working sometime back, but noticed this issue today

I'm having the same issue. There are no video links when I navigate to All Movies>Hindi>...

TV on Desi Zone is still showing "incompatible" in Gotham 13.0

Firstly TV on DESI ZONE you are looking at is OLD one. Please read forum related to TV on DESI ZONE to get new version.

(2014-05-25, 02:03)ykhehra1 Wrote: Are you guys getting video links under filmibynature>All Movies>Hindi>....>Huh
Other categories working fine, but in category addon scrape 7 movies names very quick and then no video links

FIXED
Love the addon.
Any plans on introducing a "add to library" feature?

Thanks
Hi AJ:
Thanks again for keeping the add-on up-to-date. Is there any plan for extending the repo to fetch links from other sources? If so, Full2Movies.net would be a great addition. The links on this are pretty good and stable compared to some links for the new movies on SominalTv.

Just wanted to bring it up for consideration Smile

Thanks again for the add-on.
-Rino
Hi all

Where in Super Repo can I find the filmi by nature add-on? I have the Super Repo added to my XBMC setup but finding anything in it is a nightmare.
(2014-06-17, 18:27)ED-209 Wrote: Hi all

Where in Super Repo can I find the filmi by nature add-on? I have the Super Repo added to my XBMC setup but finding anything in it is a nightmare.

It should be under Video Addons.

You can install aj addons repository by selecting add-on repository in Super Repo which has the Filmi By Nature addon in it.
I have installed XBMC 13.1 final release. But after installing Super repo, when I am trying to download filmi by nature...it is stuck at 0% , I have also tried to restart xbmc and pc but nothing helped. Any suggestions ?
(2014-06-10, 03:18)hindibuff Wrote: Love the addon.
Any plans on introducing a "add to library" feature?

Thanks

+1 Ajay.. believe you me this will be most awesome addition to the addon !
Hi all: Just got my G Box mx2 that came preinstalled with XBMC and installed AJ Addons by installing Fusion server. Installed and Enabled TV on Desi Zone and Filmi By Nature after forcing refresh on the AJ Addons. TV on Desizone works great while Filmi By Nature does not. When I click on Filmi By Nature, it brings me to All Movies, Hindi, Punjabi .... Page and when I click to Hindi or Malyalam or any other link, the Add on throws an error "No module snapvideo". Has anyone seen this and resolved it? Can you please advise and share any tips as to how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.
(2014-06-18, 10:40)DesiBoi Wrote: Hi all

Where in Super Repo can I find the filmi by nature add-on? I have the Super Repo added to my XBMC setup but finding Sad

It should be under Video Addons.

You can install aj addons repository by selecting add-on repository in Super Repo which has the Filmi By Nature addon in it.

Found it thanks!
Question - whats the benefit of installing aj repository?
Because it has both the TV on desi zone and the filmi by nature in it.

If you install the aj addons new look repo- that has TV on desi zone new look in it.

The benefits are that whenever ajay updates his addons- that repo and addon will get updated automatically.
Hi

I am having trouble with the AJ add-on (new look). I was able to disable the old one and I have tried to force refresh the new on and clicked on check for updates but nothing happens.

Filmy by nature is not working. I am able to see the list of new movies but when I try to play them, nothing happens,

TV on desi zone is working but I get this message when I click on it:

"ANNOUNCEMENT: TV on desi zone v2 with....
To install: go to http://goo.gl/wri4dS
Install AJ add on (new look) repository.
NOTE: supported on XBMC Frodo or later

When I press OK, I am able to watch TV shows, Can someone explain it to me in simple way what I need to do to fix this and have the new AJ-add on. Thank you
Which version of xbmc are you using? Is this issue happening on the atv2 or windows?
I am using 11.0 and it's on Apple TV 2.
That means you're on the old Eden version of xbmc mate. You need to upgrade your version to 13.1 in order for the addons to work correctly.

If you have nito TV installed on the atv2 than you can upgrade via that.

What firmware is installed on the atv2?
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27