• 59(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Filmi: I was able to install it, but It comes up blank on Apple TV when I run it.
Tried to remove, reinstall, restart but no avail. When I try to start the add on, it shows the blank screen.
(2013-05-03, 00:55)zubero Wrote: Filmi: I was able to install it, but It comes up blank on Apple TV when I run it.
Tried to remove, reinstall, restart but no avail. When I try to start the add on, it shows the blank screen.

What's not available ?? Can you see addons under aj addons under get addons settings. If reinstall addon doesn't work, you will need to follow steps as described in TV on desi TV forum for manually installation of addon.
Zappy's Glasses [Coming Soon]

Who is Zappy??
Offcourse, XBMC Mascot Blush
(2013-05-03, 01:27)ajay Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 00:55)zubero Wrote: Filmi: I was able to install it, but It comes up blank on Apple TV when I run it.

What's not available ?? Can you see addons under aj addons under get addons settings. If reinstall addon doesn't work, you will need to follow steps as described in TV on desi TV forum for manually installation of addon.

Hi AJ,

I am having same issue with Filmi by nature addon as Zubero. After installing over and over and when i click on Filmi by nature then it comes back with blank screen (it used to have list like Hindi, HD movies, Punjabi etc). Yes, i can see this addon under aj addon as well but unable to find a way to force an update on this addon.

I have this addon installed on my apple tv 2. You have mentioned in your last post that solution is some where on TV on desi TV forum. Would you know if by any chance what will the post #?

Thanks,
(2013-04-28, 20:03)nbajjuri Wrote: Hi AJ,
I am new to this thread. Can you please provide me detailed instructions to install this? Currently i dont see Filmi by nature in my list and please tell me how to add it back. I have dont know how to push files from my mac to apple tv. ANy help is really appreciated? If u can provide me detailed instructions it will be good as i am novice user in this thread.

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/showthread...#post63659

(2013-05-03, 19:54)music5 Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 01:27)ajay Wrote:

Hi AJ,

I am having same issue with Filmi by nature addon as Zubero. After installing over and over and when i click on Filmi by nature then it comes back with blank screen (it used to have list like Hindi, HD movies, Punjabi etc). Yes, i can see this addon under aj addon as well but unable to find a way to force an update on this addon.

I have this addon installed on my apple tv 2. You have mentioned in your last post that solution is some where on TV on desi TV forum. Would you know if by any chance what will the post #?

Thanks,

http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/showthread...#post63659
Is https://code.google.com/ the right place to download the aj add on from? Is 2.1.8 the right version of the Filmi By Nature?

How do I force refresh? I have tried right click update library but nothing seems to be working.

Plz help.

5/4/2013 [Update]

Got it fixed. Had to uninstall the XBMC and reinstall it and it worked.
(2013-05-03, 06:30)ajay Wrote: Zappy's Glasses [Coming Soon]

Who is Zappy??
Offcourse, XBMC Mascot Blush

Let me know any testing you need on windows based and for ATV
HI Aj, I think lot of people is having same problem

I am on windows OS (have both xbmc 11.0 and xbmc 12.0 installed in two different machine), after your latest update addon seems to be broken.

I could still see repo and then subcat including video addon (willow tv, FBN, ToDz) when you click on it, it installs as well however it does not launch after install no matter what (I did uninstall, fresh install, force update, installed turtle.py etc but to no avial)...note it does not give any kind of error "IT JUST DOES NOT LAUNCH"... further more i noticed that when you go to addon setting the option "configure" is grayed out (usually is white)..not sure if it does have something to do with addon not launching...

do you have any fix for the issue.. if not can you rollback to last working one.. (since I did a complete fresh install I lost all prior ones and dont have option to rollback)
Pretty much the same issue I'm having on my ATV. Would much appreciate a fix :-)
Working fine on my setups. Delete zip files from Packages. uninstall AJ addons. Make sure turtle script updated properly before other AJ Addons updates (or update turtle script manually). Also do force refresh data from addon settings. hope this helps.
use +/- ⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓
Hi I am new to this forum so forgive me if it has been covered. I have an apple tv 2 jailbroken. I am on software 4.4.4(3330) 720P with
XBMC V1.2.2 Eden. I have the following problems:

1. Desirulez I get Script error: plugin.video.desirulez. I have tried uninstall /install of this and XMBC. Still getting it.
2. Both Filimi BY NATURE and TV on DESI ZONE - I click on this and nothing happens it is as if I had not pressed enter.

I have gone into setting -> Add on > AJ Addon - there is nothing there. Should there be something there?

One more thing my background on XMBC is different to what I have seen in this forum in that as soon as I fire up XMBC I see icons such as BBC iPlayer instead of the horizontal bar showing XMBC for further selection.

Please Help

Thanks
IMP MESSAGE:

All add-ons are reconfigured, please follow these easy steps (non techie) to fix all:
1. Go under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Get Add-ons
2. Right click on aj add-ons, then select Force Refresh.
3. Firstly, install update available under add-on repository.
4. The AJ add-ons should get updated to version 1.5.3
5. Thereafter, uninstallation of all existing add-ons is available under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Enabled Add-ons.
6. Once uninstallation is done, go under XBMC settings -> add-ons -> Get Add-ons -> aj add-ons
7. Install add-ons again.
8. You should be good there after.

Here is the list of stable versions:
  • PlayIt -> 0.3.1
  • Filmi BY NATURE -> 2.3.1
  • TV on DESI ZONE -> 1.6.1
  • Willow TV -> 2.2.1

I hope this solves the problem, please please Provide Positve Reputation on XBMC forum and also start my project at http://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/.

Thanks!
Ajay (Aj Addons creator)
Thanks ajay its working perfectly now after making the changes you suggested.
(2013-05-04, 19:17)ajay Wrote: IMP MESSAGE:

I am thankful to all of you to join and discuss your problems and solutions, at the same time I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by new update. The new update was done to make upcoming updates more reliable, quick and easy.
The earlier repo structure was open directory whereas now its changed to compressed zip file, which I think would be much more reliable and good. There is nothing I can fix from my end, you guys have to follow some steps to make it fix.

Issue Behavior: When click on add-on, nothing happens. Or the add-on is no longer installed. When tried to install again, Aj Add-ons repository under (Settings->Add-ons->Get Addons->aj add ons) is empty.
Possible Fix: Force Refresh the repository. Follow instructions given at link
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empt...itory_list

Issue Behavior: When click on add-on, error occurs TurtleMain script error.
Possible Fix: Firstly, make sure you can see Aj Add-ons repository content (Settings->Get Addons->aj add ons) .
  • The Aj Add-on repo version should be 1.5.2. To check version follow steps:
    1. XBMC Settings Menu
    2. Add-ons
    3. Get Add-ons
    4. When selected aj addons, the version should appear as 1.5.2.

• Next, Uninstall existing installed aj video and service addons.
  • Clean aj addons zip files from XBMC package dir. Follow below given steps to do it.
    1. Connect to machine where XBMC is installed. If local we are good, otherwise use SFTP application (such as Filezilla for windows or Cyberduck for Mac).
    2. Browse to XBMC addons folder. Folder path is under XBMC content folder. Each OS has its own, refer link http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata.
    3. Once you are in addons folder, go into packages folder.
    4. Remove all zip files of aj video and service addons. Names would be: script.module.turtle-*.zip, plugin.video.filmibynature-*.zip, plugin.video.TVonDesiZone-*.zip, plugin.video.willowtv-*.zip, service.playit-*.zip.
    5. Go back into parent folder addons
    6. Go inside folder "script.module.turtle"
    7. You would see a zip files script.module.turtle*.zip.
    8. Pick the zip file with latest version.
    9. Unzip its content inside same folder script.module.turtle. Replace all existing existings.
    10. Delete all turtle zip files.
    11. The folder should contain only these files: add-on.xml, lib (folder), icon.png

• Thereafter, Restart XBMC.
    After XBMC is on again, go under Settings -> Add-ons-> Get Add-ons. Force Refresh aj add ons as described in http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Add-ons#Empt...itory_list.

• After a while, go into aj addons, install your favorite add ons (Filmi by Nature, TV on DESI ZONE).)

• If you guys had not tried PlayIt yet, you should try it now. Its very useful, refer its forum: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118251

I hope this fixes your problem. If you missed a step, you need to do it again. Make sure when you guys have problems, refer existing posts and seek for solution. Its self service portal, not paid support portal, so be corporative.

Thanks!
Ajay (Aj Addons creator)

Ajay, its good if you add this on your first post
Thanks Ajay, I followed your instructions and its working fine now.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27