(2013-06-11 20:23)Scoot_Eruk Wrote:(2013-06-11 20:13)ajay Wrote:(2013-06-11 20:02)Scoot_Eruk Wrote: UPDATE:
I removed turtle entry from the DB and started XBMC. When I tried opening FILMI by nature, I received the same pop up ALERT message again (asking me to re-start XBMC) and then same error message saying (Script failed: turtleMain.PY)
I have double and triple checked everything, done a forced refresh, restarted XBMC, rebooted PC and now I am pulling my hair out.
Removing 'script.module.turtle' from DB has NOT fixed any problems.
Can someone please offer some guidance or help. Its now nearly 3 evenings I am trying to get this to work
Ohh man! I am sorry ... Can you confirm if this script.module.turtlex exists. It looks like your addons has problem. Now as you have gone through SQL database browser once, can you open the same addons file and make sure that script.module.turtlex is not in any of these tables: broken, disabled or ..
Yes I can confirm that script.module.turtlex does exist in the DB (I watched your video again and it seems to exist in your table too), hence I did not remove it. To clarify - Shall I also delete script.module.turtlex from the Addons15.db addon table
UPDATE - SUCCESS - SUCCESS
Finally it is fixed and working. For others who are having the same problem as me, this is what you need to do:
1. Force refresh on AJ addon.
2. Exit XBMC
3. Follow Ajay's video to delete ' script.module.turtle' from 'addon' table. You will also see another entry in this table called 'script.module.turtlex'; do not remove it.
4. Then go to 'disabled' table and search for 'script.module.turtlex'. If you find it remove/delete it (note 'x' this time)
5. Then go to 'broken' table and again search for 'script.module.turtlex'. If you find it delete it. (note: 'x' this time)
6. Restart XBMC, go to addons, select FILMI BY NATURE and enjoy!