• 91(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Tried changing to 2.1.0 but still getting an error when I launch the addon. "A new update has recently installed or add-on reconfigured. Please restart xbmc to reflect changes. You will not be able to access until resart." But even if I exit and reboot android and restart xbmc still get same message.
Ok checked the logs and noticed an error about turtle service not defined so I installed playit from aj addon old repo and that fixed it. Looks like playit installed the missing items. Initial testing indicates it's now working.
AJ, I'm trying to get your add-ons to work but every time I click add-ons it's empty. I can't proceed if there's nothing there. Is there a solution to get it. Please help!
(2014-03-17, 17:20)shubamdeepsingh Wrote: AJ, I'm trying to get your add-ons to work but every time I click add-ons it's empty. I can't proceed if there's nothing there. Is there a solution to get it. Please help!

This is very basic issue with repositories and described everywhere on xvmc.org as well. Just google how to force refresh xvmc repository.
Hi, i am new to this. I am having issues with Filmi by nature I am using Frodo and Filmi 2.5.1 Every time I am using Filmi and going through the movie list
it makes my apple tv restart. This happens as soon as the go into the movie list.

I have tried reloading all the files again but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks
Hey Ajay I was wondering if you could add punjabi movies and a punjabi movies category please for my parents?

Edit: Sorry I see that you have Punjabi movies available in the all movies category and not the HD one. Would it be possible to get a HD Punjabi movies category?

Thanks for the great work.
Hi AJ

I have XBMC-Gotham ( latest version), which is installed in Galaxy s3 Android

However i am unable to get the filmy by nature for some reason.

Get Add onn -> Aj Addons -> Video Add On, I see "Filmy by nature - Incompatible"

when i click on filmy by nature, it doesnot give me option to install ( greyed out), and at the bottom it says
"Add on is incompatibble or has been marked broken in repository", Dependencies not met. pls contact Add-on author

But this is working in older version 12.3. since chromecast is working on Gotham build so i am using that...

Could you pls help me. i renamed the xml to 2.1.0.xml
Could you pls help me ? i am Struggling this for past two days
here is my workaround.

install version 12.3. install the add on and then upgrade to gotham. your add on will stay.
(2014-04-01, 01:18)rm65453 Wrote: here is my workaround.

install version 12.3. install the add on and then upgrade to gotham. your add on will stay.

Wow it worked... No issue on Aj addons at all. But when i play files from filmi by Nature files with avia external player i get this error. Click ok when playback has ended'

No issues on iceflims. It plays well.

Agian i have to struggle with this

There is a discussion about this is xda but no solution i think. If any one have solution pls let me know with steps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...33&page=11

Thanks
Hi Ajai Do you have any work arround for this error??

Click ok when playback has ended'

(2014-04-01, 04:17)sanjeev_mail Wrote:
(2014-04-01, 01:18)rm65453 Wrote: here is my workaround.

Wow it worked... No issue on Aj addons at all. But when i play files from filmi by Nature files with avia external player i get this error. Click ok when playback has ended'

No issues on iceflims. It plays well.

Agian i have to struggle with this

There is a discussion about this is xda but no solution i think. If any one have solution pls let me know with steps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...33&page=11

Thanks
I updated my XBMC from Eden 11 to Frodo 2.3 and i am using apple TV 2, Under Fusion folder World, Indian I clicked Repository.aj-addons-xbmc.latest.zip. Installed successfully however upon instalation of Filmy by nature when i get the options such as HD Movies, All Movies, and then when I click one of the options it gives a error window with a message "FAILURE: UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURED - cannot import name Video process".. I have tried reinstalling and re booting many times with no Luck.

Can some one please help
hi ajay

i just installed xbmc yesterday and got filmi by nature add on through fusion,but whenever i go in it gives my this error''no module named snapvideo''

dont know what to do

help will be appreciated
sominal site is down = filmi by nature down Sad
(2014-04-17, 07:36)pmolson Wrote: sominal site is down = filmi by nature down Sad

Hi Aj, Can you please add MARATHI movies from http://www.apalimarathi.com/ into the FLMY BY NATURE?.

Thanks

Hi Aj, Can you please add MARATHI movies from http://www.apalimarathi.com/ into the FLMY BY NATURE?.

Thanks
So, I recently bought new Amazon Fire TV, and here is what I ran into and suggestion/workaround to get filmi by nature to install on FTV.

I installed Gotham nightly releases (4/17 onwards), which has support for FTV. But doing so, I couldnt bring some settings from frodo build to get filmi by nature working as many have suggested in above posts. After installing AJ's repo, filmi by nature was marked as incompatible, and one work around is to set python version under addon.xml to 2.5.1, but you cant do that when you dont have plugin installed to begin with. But, what I did have was another filmi by nature install on android xaf build on tablet. So, I ended up pushing entire filmibynature plugin folder, plus all other script folders mentioned under addon.xml of filmibynature to fire tv. and, also editing addon.xml to 2.5.1 and now its running smoothly.
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27