• 95(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Thanks Ajay for updating...Woo hoo...It's working again.
(2014-07-12, 21:59)ajay Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 06:15)krianig Wrote: upgraded to version 13.1 Gotham still getting an error "Script Failed error" "

Sominaltv website URL changed. Updated the addon with new one.

Forgive my ignorance but how do you Chang the URL? I hope you will respond favorably.
(2014-07-13, 00:52)Jalaha Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 06:15)krianig Wrote: upgraded to version 13.1 Gotham still getting an error "Script Failed error" "

Forgive my ignorance but how do you Chang the URL? I hope you will respond favorably.

Perhaps no one thinks that my query was worth a reply. Anyway, I uninstalled and reinstalled Filmy By Nature from Super Repo but I got the same script error. Apparently, SuperRepo was not updated. Ajay please direct me to the specific Repo which has the latest update. I am still using Frodo 12.3 on my ATV2.
(2014-07-13, 18:09)Jalaha Wrote:
(2014-07-13, 00:52)Jalaha Wrote:
(2014-07-12, 21:59)ajay Wrote: Sominaltv website URL changed. Updated the addon with new one.

Perhaps no one thinks that my query was worth a reply. Anyway, I uninstalled and reinstalled Filmy By Nature from Super Repo but I got the same script error. Apparently, SuperRepo was not updated. Ajay please direct me to the specific Repo which has the latest update. I am still using Frodo 12.3 on my ATV2.

The URL is part of code, so you are definitely not interested to know that. Basically you are asking where to get latest addon version.
Well always use aj addons repo, if you have my aj addon(new look) repo, it has link to install old aj addons repo. Or go google aj addons repo. You will be directed my google code page where from repo can be downloaded :

https://code.google.com/p/apple-tv2-xbmc/downloads/list
The same link given on first page of this forum.
Thanks Ajay I do have Newlook AJ Addon and I will try the first opportunity I get. Thanks again. Extremely Sorry for the misspelled name
Hi, I am not able to download any movies. Is this a known issue? There is no issue with streaming. It just stays with a message "Preparing Download" and nothing happens. I have tried in both 12 and 13 versions of xbmc. And this is with Windows 8 OS. Addon version is 2.5.4.

This is what I see in xbmc log. Not sure if it will give any clue here. The last line which says access issue for the folder, I do not see any problem with the folder itself. Is there any other log I should look for?

Thanks in advance for your help.

22:19:49 T:13792 NOTICE: CommonFunctions-2.5.1
22:19:49 T:13792 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
22:19:50 T:16864 ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 808, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 761, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Test\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.simple.downloader\lib\SimpleDownloader.py", line 127, in _startDownload
self._processQueue()
File "C:\Users\Test\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.simple.downloader\lib\SimpleDownloader.py", line 170, in _processQueue
status = self._downloadURL(filename, item)
File "C:\Users\Test\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.simple.downloader\lib\SimpleDownloader.py", line 547, in _downloadURL
file = self.common.openFile(item["path_incomplete"], "wb")
File "C:\Users\Test\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.parsedom\lib\CommonFunctions.py", line 550, in openFile
return io.open(filepath, alternate)
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Users\\Test\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.module.simple.downloader\\ '
I need help to get filmi by nature. Someone please post the steps.

I have Amazon Fire TV and installed xbmc: XMBC 14.0-ALPHA1.

I cannot find any way to add AJ addons.

1. The USB is not supported by Fire TV.
2. Cannot type the browser because somehow keyboard is not supported.

How am I supposed to search for AJ Addon zip file?
Which AJ Addon Zip file should I use? WHat is website?
(2014-07-13, 00:52)Jalaha Wrote: Forgive my ignorance but how do you Chang the URL? I hope you will respond favorably.

If you really want to know:
Find Sominal.py
Change the BASE_WSITE_URL to the new URL E.g. BASE_WSITE_URL = 'http://www.playindiafilms.com/'
So, does any one have any idea on my couple post earlier related to "Preparing Download.." message just being stuck and not doing anything?
All new movies are coming up with links to mediaplaybox.com and this plugin is unable to parse and show the links to play for me. Is it happening for others too? Is there any fix for this issue?

Thanks in advance.
(2014-07-27, 20:47)bobby11 Wrote: I need help to get filmi by nature. Someone please post the steps.

I have Amazon Fire TV and installed xbmc: XMBC 14.0-ALPHA1.

I cannot find any way to add AJ addons.

1. The USB is not supported by Fire TV.
2. Cannot type the browser because somehow keyboard is not supported.

How am I supposed to search for AJ Addon zip file?
Which AJ Addon Zip file should I use? WHat is website?

You need to download the aj add on zip file on your PC and then side load this file to Amazon Fire TV. Hope this helps.

Hi Ajay,

All new movies are coming up with links to mediaplaybox.com and this plugin is unable to parse and show the links to play for me. Does this plugin need update to handle these new links or is it just an issue on my end?

Thanks.
Hi Ajay,

Thanks for creating such a great add on. But now a days i am getting some issues with Film by Nature add on.

I am using raspberry pi (openelec).

What is current version for Film by Nature add on ? My version is 2.5.4 but still I am not able to see any movies as there is no link attached with movies.

Can you please put HD / DVD / DVDSCR print name next to the movies name ?

I am not able to see 2014 under movies by year category.

Can you also increase the more titles on each page like before ? As I can only see 7 movies per pages.

Thanks once again in advance and looking forward for your reply.

Regards

Rups
(2014-08-14, 07:34)redhat123 Wrote:

Hi Ajay,

All new movies are coming up with links to mediaplaybox.com and this plugin is unable to parse and show the links to play for me. Does this plugin need update to handle these new links or is it just an issue on my end?

Thanks.

I second that, all new movies are throwing up blank pages for me with no links at all....
Hey Ajay,

Thanks for the great addons. Filmi by nature addon is not listing movie links filmibynature>All Movies>Hindi>movie name>...

I tried for all movies in the list but same output.

I tried reinstalling the addon from Super repo as well as the old repo but same output.

Is anyone else falling into the same issue? I am trying this on my ATV2 XBMC Gotham 13.1.

AJ - Let me know if you need any logs.

-M V
  • 95(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27