• 98(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
I have xbmc 13.1 gotham version and all the AJ addons appear broken due to missing dependencies on my system (windows 8).
I have tried several things but without avail.
uninstall and install xbmc
force refresh add ons
uninstall aj addon repository and install latest from the zip file.

inspite of all these, all the 3 add ons, filmi by nature, tv on desizone and willow tv appear broken.
Ajay, please help
Hi,

I upgraded to xbmc 13.2 on my MX2 Android box and everything works fine..
Thanks for the help , suggestions and comments from ALL.
All the BEST
Also facing the No Video only Sound problem since upgrading to 2.5.6.

The new website mediaplaybox uses flv video format which raspberry pi can not decode in hardware or software.
Filmi By Nature appears broken on my machine as well. I am running Gotham 13.2 on Windows.
Seems like Filmi By Nature is working. It is only compatible upto Gotham 13.1. I had to uninstall XBMC with deleting the profile folder, and then reinstalled everything. It is working great now.
No movies....only a blank page in all the languages, is anyone else facing the same issue?
Hi

I'm having a problem with this add-on. Running pivos xios ds media player on android (ics 4.0) with xbmc 13.2. I installed aj add-on repo (new look 1.0.1) and found then old repo installed it and installed filmi by nature (2.5.6). Everything installed and updated. The problem i have is that when I click on the add-on and on hdmovies then hindi it freezes doesn't open i get a icon at the bottom right hand corner that says working. This will continue until i have to unplug the box to reboot it. Does anyone or aj have a solution for this? Thanks in advance.
Thanks Bahuja. The solution worked like a charm.
(2014-08-30, 16:44)xbeast Wrote: No movies....only a blank page in all the languages, is anyone else facing the same issue?

Is anyone else facing the same problem, its been quite few days now, and its still not working......
(2014-08-23, 21:50)iceman123 Wrote: Also facing the No Video only Sound problem since upgrading to 2.5.6.

The new website mediaplaybox uses flv video format which raspberry pi can not decode in hardware or software.

Hi everybody, i have exactly the same issue.
On raspberry pi only new movies doesn't work well : means only audio no video
with older movies : no problem.
The common point is that these new movies are from mediaplaybox using flv video format.

Thanks to look at the issue.
Hello,

I am using XBMC Frodo 13.2 on android TV, When ever I try to open any category (example, All Movies, HD Movies, etc.) in Filmi By Nature Version 2.5.6 ....

FAILURE: Unknown error occured
NO module named YDStreamExtractor

Can anyone help me in solving the the problem... It was working fine with XBMC Gotham version... I downgraded my device to Frodo version because other addons were not working with gotham..... Anyways, can anybody tell me how can I use the Filmi by Nature with XBMC Frodo 12.3 version.[/color]

I will appreciate....
(2014-09-04, 04:54)xbeast Wrote:
(2014-08-30, 16:44)xbeast Wrote: No movies....only a blank page in all the languages, is anyone else facing the same issue?

Is anyone else facing the same problem, its been quite few days now, and its still not working......

Looks like there is no support from the developer for this.....such a pity Sad
none of the movies are working i am getting source 1 error message.. is anyone else getting this message ?
please help!!!!!
For those of you having issues with no video, please read one of my previous posts. The issue is not with "Filmi by nature", the issue is with Video Playback acceleration. With 13.1 and beyond and when XBMC libraries get updated with newer ones, a new feature called "Video Accelration" has been introduced. You need to check the radio button off. This also has been mentioned in XMBC forums (not add on forums). Either use one of my previous posts or go to the XBMC platform forums for details on disabling hardware acceleration. Your issue will be resolved. I also ran into these issues and resolved like what I said in one my previous posts.
(2014-09-06, 01:06)bahuja Wrote: For those of you having issues with no video, please read one of my previous posts. The issue is not with "Filmi by nature", the issue is with Video Playback acceleration. With 13.1 and beyond and when XBMC libraries get updated with newer ones, a new feature called "Video Accelration" has been introduced. You need to check the radio button off. This also has been mentioned in XMBC forums (not add on forums). Either use one of my previous posts or go to the XBMC platform forums for details on disabling hardware acceleration. Your issue will be resolved. I also ran into these issues and resolved like what I said in one my previous posts.

Yes, but there are other issues like there are no movies in any of the languages at all!!! Do you now what is the issue with that?
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27