• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
jadoogar Wrote:AJ - Great job for the plug-in.. my wife is very happy.. Any change you can add Urdu ( Pakistani ) Dramas?

Thanks for all the effort

Any suggestions for websites if
Know.
member2004 Wrote:any live link for sun tv or vijay tvHuh?/thanks.....

No live link in this addon. Suggest website for live links and it will be added to swades tv addon
Thank you Ajay....you ROCK Smile
ajay:

I can't seem to get your plugin to work in windows ? What version of xbmc is required for this plugin to work ?

I couldn't even install from zipfile and had to manually download the files for the addon.

XBMC, Platform: Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) build 7600. Built on Mar 26 2011 (Git:20110326-c749997, compiler 1600)

It does work on after manually downloading the files:

XBMC, Platform: Linux (Ubuntu 10.10, 2.6.35-28-generic i686). Built on Mar 31 2011 (Git:20110331-acb1223)
The normal XBMC log IS NOT a debug log, to enable debug logging you must toggle it on under XBMC Settings - System or in advancedsettings.xml. Use XBMC Debug Log Addon to retrieve it.
CrashX Wrote:ajay:

I can't seem to get your plugin to work in windows ? What version of xbmc is required for this plugin to work ?

I couldn't even install from zipfile and had to manually download the files for the addon.

XBMC, Platform: Windows 7, 64-bit (WoW) build 7600. Built on Mar 26 2011 (Git:20110326-c749997, compiler 1600)

It does work on after manually downloading the files:

XBMC, Platform: Linux (Ubuntu 10.10, 2.6.35-28-generic i686). Built on Mar 31 2011 (Git:20110331-acb1223)

This add-on is prepared for XBMC dharma v10. I have tested on MAC and Apple TV2 but never tested on windows. Let me know your XBMC version of windows and I will see to provide a compatible addon.
It does work in windows Vista. I am using it. But when downloading the movies list it takes forever some times.
Anyways ajay thanks for this addon. Love it....
I would like to see another feature in the music videos folder that when first song is been played it should go to the next song automatically instead of going back to the movie songs folder...
sheikh73 Wrote:It does work in windows Vista. I am using it. But when downloading the movies list it takes forever some times.
Anyways ajay thanks for this addon. Love it....
I would like to see another feature in the music videos folder that when first song is been played it should go to the next song automatically instead of going back to the movie songs folder...

Thanks.
The addon already has a feature DIRECT PLAY that plays all folder video in xbmc player.
Thank you for this, works great. Keep up the good work Smile
Hi Ajay,
I have installed desi tv, filmi by nature , willowtv and all from your zip .
but when i started any of the video xbmc crashed , i am running xbmc dharma on apple tv2g version 4.2.1.
is there anything i need to install more to run dailymotion or other link posted on your add-ons?
Also i have atv flash installed on and apple tv updaes are disabled through Nito tv.
Appreciate your reply.
sahasuman Wrote:Hi Ajay,
I have installed desi tv, filmi by nature , willowtv and all from your zip .
but when i started any of the video xbmc crashed , i am running xbmc dharma on apple tv2g version 4.2.1.
is there anything i need to install more to run dailymotion or other link posted on your add-ons?
Also i have atv flash installed on and apple tv updaes are disabled through Nito tv.
Appreciate your reply.

Apple TV 2 should be on iOS v4.2.1, Software Version 4.1.1. If not, downgrade your iOS version using instructions provided at this location: http://forum.firecore.com/topic/4140?pag...ment-15785
Disable Apple TV2 AUTO UPDATE feature. This should be the reason of crashing of your XBMC.
Hi
Thanks for all of the plugins....... and enjoying them...
Can you bro make a plugin for this tvuplayer it has many many desi,us,cricket and international channels...
http://www.tvunetworks.com
FYI - I am running the plug-in on atv2 ( iOS 4.3.1 with nightly build of 5/07 ) and plug-in is just working fine. There are known issues with running iOS 4.3.1 on Dharma.
jadoogar Wrote:FYI - I am running the plug-in on atv2 ( iOS 4.3.1 with nightly build of 5/07 ) and plug-in is just working fine. There are known issues with running iOS 4.3.1 on Dharma.

I know it works fine on nightly build but it is never preferred to use nighly build unless you are developer or tester. You probably don't want to install nighly build every night on apple tv2. It is better to use stable version always.
you are right Ajay - I wanted to be able to use some of the 4.3.1 features ( airplay, home sharing ) etc and had no choice then to be on nightly..
On the filmi by nature script, when i click on it, i get error script failed.

All the others work fine though...
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27