• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

MORE NEW FEATURES added. Get LATEST.
......and Bharat Movies is born Cool
I better figure out a way to save all this fanart downloading from these links on the remote drive rather than the atv2. The fanart/thumbs make the add on and browsing so much nicer.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

activate Wrote:......and Bharat Movies is born Cool
I better figure out a way to save all this fanart downloading from these links on the remote drive rather than the atv2. The fanart/thumbs make the add on and browsing so much nicer.

You got it. If you want guys to see poster for all movies, start uploading posters on themoviedb.org. This addon saves poster URLs and XBMC is smart to enough cache thumbnails in local location for future use to make a quick look.
ajay Wrote:You got it. If you want guys to see poster for all movies, start uploading posters on themoviedb.org. This addon saves poster URLs and XBMC is smart to enough cache thumbnails in local location for future use to make a quick look.

Tell me if I understand this. When i do not see a poster for a movie, it means that there is no image at tmdb. So it is upto us to find it from somewhere on the net and upload it to tmdb. That way next time the addon loads the movie, it will download it ? Also will you cache these images as well, so after the first time, entering each category will be faster. I am not sure that it was doing that yet.

activate Wrote:Tell me if I understand this. When i do not see a poster for a movie, it means that there is no image at tmdb. So it is upto us to find it from somewhere on the net and upload it to tmdb. That way next time the addon loads the movie, it will download it ? Also will you cache these images as well, so after the first time, entering each category will be faster. I am not sure that it was doing that yet.

You GOT it all. Yes, this is how it works absolutely.
Movie posters are searched based on MovieName + Movie Year. I have put some movies posters in themoviedb.org as well.
I have preloaded some movies image URLs that goes with your XBMC when add-on is installed. That is the reason Sominal links gets loaded quickly at first time as well.
...and other movie info (cast etc.). Can I scan these like I would with a local library to pick up the other info from tmdb. Am already in library mode.

It doesn't seem to work for me. Keeps coming up with a plugin error do I need to do something?
activate Wrote:...and other movie info (cast etc.). Can I scan these like I would with a local library to pick up the other info from tmdb. Am already in library mode.

Other movie info can be retrieved from themoviedb but I couldn't find it good and updated for Hindi. Anyways, themoviedb is growing right now. I will see in future.
Ajay. Please can you add apnicommunity.com
They have HD rips of most star plus serials. Unlike all other websites.

Btw thank you for the script. I use it almost everyday. Appreciate the work you put into this. Smile
Hi ajay,
can xbmc play veoh links?If so how?
also when I click through hindi movies catagory in ur filmi by nature addon,it brings loading message and bring the list of movies after like 1 minute.why is that?
I am using xbmc in apple tv 1 with firecore installed.
cheers
Ram

ajay Wrote:Other movie info can be retrieved from themoviedb but I couldn't find it good and updated for Hindi. Anyways, themoviedb is growing right now. I will see in future.
crappymate Wrote:Hi ajay,
can xbmc play veoh links?If so how?
also when I click through hindi movies catagory in ur filmi by nature addon,it brings loading message and bring the list of movies after like 1 minute.why is that?
I am using xbmc in apple tv 1 with firecore installed.
cheers
Ram
Firstly, yes XBMC can Play Veoh videos. Just figured out a way. Smile
Secondly, it is taking time to get movie image from themoviedb.org. This process suppose to collect images for all movies at first run but if the image is not found at first time, it will check with themoviedb.org again next time and this is where it always takes time. The addon has built-in smartness stop asking about movie image URL from themoviedb if it got it last time and this makes menu options loaded quickly.
So, whenever you will get time at least add two or three movies posters on themoviedb.org daily and make your addon look good.

I will add an option in Settings to STOP looking for image from themoviedb.org and it will your choice to load quickly.
skweezer Wrote:Ajay. Please can you add apnicommunity.com
They have HD rips of most star plus serials. Unlike all other websites.

Btw thank you for the script. I use it almost everyday. Appreciate the work you put into this. Smile

I just checked the website and didn't like its way of organizing links and TV shows. I don't even find any difference with current source links. Have you ever checked FilmiCity.net. it is much better.
thanks for the reply.
you are doing awesome job.
I am interested in veoh links too.They have a lot of full length hindi and abd specially nepali movies.
when can we expect veoh videos.?
thanks a lot.

ajay Wrote:Firstly, yes XBMC can Play Veoh videos. Just figured out a way. Smile
Secondly, it is taking time to get movie image from themoviedb.org. This process suppose to collect images for all movies at first run but if the image is not found at first time, it will check with themoviedb.org again next time and this is where it always takes time. The addon has built-in smartness stop asking about movie image URL from themoviedb if it got it last time and this makes menu options loaded quickly.
So, whenever you will get time at least add two or three movies posters on themoviedb.org daily and make your addon look good.

I will add an option in Settings to STOP looking for image from themoviedb.org and it will your choice to load quickly.
crappymate Wrote:thanks for the reply.
you are doing awesome job.
I am interested in veoh links too.They have a lot of full length hindi and abd specially nepali movies.
when can we expect veoh videos.?
thanks a lot.

Soon.

I have pushed a small change to add-on. Get latest version to control the option of loading images from themoviedb.org using Add-on Settings. It will increase the speed of loading movies.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27