• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
Good work.. thanks for the nice add-on. Works fine in Apple TV2
sheikh73 Wrote:I think after youtube video quality setting update I am getting problem starting this addon.... I get script failed error problem. Here is the log file of this error
Code:
File "C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.filmibynature\default.py", line 2471, in ?
                                                cachedImgUrlJsonObj = loadImgUrlJsonObj(cachedImgUrlJsonObj)
                                              File "C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.filmibynature\default.py", line 2468, in loadImgUrlJsonObj
                                                os.remove(cachedFilePath)
                                            OSError: (13, 'Permission denied', 'C:\\Users\\me\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.filmibynature\\MovieImgUrl_V1.json')
01:33:17 T:2728 M:2155323392   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.filmibynature/
01:33:17 T:2728 M:2155323392   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.filmibynature/) failed
01:33:17 T:1808 M:2155175936 WARNING: XFILE::CFactoryDirectory::Create - Unsupported protocol(script) in script://

I uninstalled and then reinstalled a few times but same result.......

Goto this path:
C:\\Users\\me\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.filmibynature\\

on windows and delete all "*.json" files. Try again, it will work. It seems like in windows, files permissions are not working correctly. XBMC should have fixed this issue in newest nightly build.
@srinib4u - as described by jadoogar, yes you can downgrade on jailbroken iOS but you will need to re-jailbreak the iOS.
@ Ajay - Just wondering, when can we expect to see apnicommunity links ?
ajay Wrote:Goto this path:
C:\\Users\\me\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\addon_data\\plugin.video.filmibynature\\

on windows and delete all "*.json" files. Try again, it will work. It seems like in windows, files permissions are not working correctly. XBMC should have fixed this issue in newest nightly build.

Yes it is working now. But I lost all my channels lol. Luckily I posted those hard to find channels here lol.. Entered all of them again...

Thanks
skweezer Wrote:@ Ajay - Just wondering, when can we expect to see apnicommunity links ?

I am working on it. Z-share links are not working always. Trying to find a way to merge filmicity and apnicommunity links together. If you have any suggestion let me know.
ajay Wrote:I am working on it. Z-share links are not working always. Trying to find a way to merge filmicity and apnicommunity links together. If you have any suggestion let me know.

No sorry, dont have a clue. Thanks for all the hard work your putting into this. Smile
ajay Wrote:Goto this path:

I was having the same issue and your fix solved it. Thanks for the quick responses.
sheikh73 Wrote:Yes it is working now. But I lost all my channels lol. Luckily I posted those hard to find channels here lol.. Entered all of them again...

Thanks

Oops Smile
sheikh73 Wrote:In youtube channels there is no option of direct play; because it downloads the list from youtube there is option for playlist but when you go to video settings you can not add that video to the list.. This is something that ajay need to fix/add to the youtube...

Added new VIDEO context menu options :
  • Queue Video
  • Play Video Queue
  • Clear Video Queue
ajay Wrote:Added new VIDEO context menu options :
  • Queue Video
  • Play Video Queue
  • Clear Video Queue

Thanks ajay; its working very good. ........
Hey mate,

I see that you are a Katrina fan! Only just saw the backdrop, can you believe it.

A couple of little tweaks/suggestions...

1. Can you pls reinstate 'Release by decades' in Music Videos. It seems to have disappeared.
2. Is it possible to incorporate the download function on the 'Direct Play' of multiple parts.
3. Without overcrowding the live links, there are some good quality ones through yupp tv. I think they are predominately news although one or two are entertainment ones.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

activate Wrote:Hey mate,

I see that you are a Katrina fan! Only just saw the backdrop, can you believe it.

A couple of little tweaks/suggestions...

1. Can you pls reinstate 'Release by decades' in Music Videos. It seems to have disappeared.
2. Is it possible to incorporate the download function on the 'Direct Play' of multiple parts.
3. Without overcrowding the live links, there are some good quality ones through yupp tv. I think they are predominately news although one or two are entertainment ones.

1. Release by decades is disappeared because BharatMovies has removed it.
2. I can definitely add a download function for Direct Play {with Queue functions}, it will take some time. Added in add-on common requirement list
3. I can add good quality links but I don't see any useful links in yupptv. I prefer NDTV only on news. If someone wants different, I can add yupptv links freely available through FreedoCast.com .
Hi Ajay,

great going buddy..well done and keep up the good work..

I have these working live channel links:

It will be great if you can add them:

star plus:
mms://s20.vexcast.com/vexcast-sdkljsnkdjnkj23?MSWMExt=.asf

Aaj tak

rtsp://ss1c6.idc.mundu.tv:554/prf2/cid_4.sdp

CNBC Hindi

rtsp://ss1c6.idc.mundu.tv:554/prf2/cid_34.sdp

CNBC English

rtsp://ss1c6.idc.mundu.tv:554/prf2/cid_35.sdp

Timesnow

rtsp://ss1c6.idc.mundu.tv:554/prf2/cid_2.sdp

Is it also possible to add yupp tv links...

Yupp tv has very high quality streams

Many many thanks

Kind Regards
Ravi

PS: I will be delighted to donate.. but have troubles with paypal.. is it possible using another method..
Hi ajay, sent you a private message as well but thought id post here maybe you didnt see message. would it be possible to add some links to some pakistani live news channels? I use your other desi tv plugin as well, but would be great to see links in this too as apparently this is newer:

dunya tv:
http://www.dunyanews.tv/newsite/live_str...ive_tv.php

dunya tv hd stream:

http://www.dunyanews.tv/livehd/index.php

would be great to have links to both sd and hd stream as sometimes the internet just isnt up to par to stream hd.

Geo TV:

http://www.geo.tv/geoip/

the link can be accessed directly from geo.tv i am on a mac and for some reason it says no plugin, but im sure theres some way to get the live stream in a plugin.

http://www.aag.tv/
not news but great music channel

Can you let me know if you would be able to add them. id really really appreciate if the live news links and aag tv, along with some live indian news channel live feeds were added.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27