dont kill me for posting this but??
I know ps3 talk is taboo around here (so dont hesitate to delete thread) but just wanted to know if this helps in any way bringing a xbmc port to the ps3

other os/Linux is back on hacked ps3's with full game os rights.
ps3's can now duel boot into the ps3 os or linux it can also boot linux/free bsd off usb hdd this is the first time i have brought up the ps3 because i know how harassing it would be having everyone ask but with this latest hack just got me wondering especially after reading this post here

Here's link to hack to see what has been achieved
Huh sorry if it has been brought up guys ill never ask again

sadly i cant compile my own build to test because i dont have my ps3 with me and wont for couple more weeks
no.
spiff Wrote:no.

gotcha tnx
spiff Wrote:no.
Sorry, I also know this is taboo, so please feel free to ignore, but could you say if this no means "no, XBMC's current developers aren't still interested on bringing XBMC to the PS3" or does it mean "no, the fact 'other os' have been brought back to the PS3 doesn't improve in anyway the technical possibility of someone porting XBMC to it".

Thanks.
cjav Wrote:Sorry, I also know this is taboo, so please feel free to ignore, but could you say if this no means "no, XBMC's current developers aren't still interested on bringing XBMC to the PS3" or does it mean "no, the fact 'other os' have been brought back to the PS3 doesn't improve in anyway the technical possibility of someone porting XBMC to it".

Thanks.

Both

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
dont kill me for posting this but??0