Bronze/Yellow DVD-Case in info-dialog
Hello!

I'm using T!-SVN and XBMC-NightlyBuild (1.5.).

All DVD-Cases in the info-dialog are bronze/yellow without header.

Is that intentional?

Also in the Fanart/Thumb-Views there are 3 variants of DVD-Cases (Blue for >=720, Bronze/Yellow without header for valid dvd-structures and black with header "DVD Video" for all other video-files....
I think the following logic would be nicer (only a suggestion ;-)
* >=720 ... ok (BluRay)
* all dvd-structures, no matter if dvd-structure with or without menu, etc. ... Black with "DVD Video" header
* all other (avi, mpg, xvid, etc.) .... Black without header or only "Video"

Greetings
Ernstl
macchina Wrote:All DVD-Cases in the info-dialog are bronze/yellow without header.

Is that intentional?

yikes! certainly not!!

fixed in svn now. :-)

macchina Wrote:Also in the Fanart/Thumb-Views there are 3 variants of DVD-Cases (Blue for >=720, Bronze/Yellow without header for valid dvd-structures and black with header "DVD Video" for all other video-files....
I think the following logic would be nicer (only a suggestion ;-)
* >=720 ... ok (BluRay)
* all dvd-structures, no matter if dvd-structure with or without menu, etc. ... Black with "DVD Video" header
* all other (avi, mpg, xvid, etc.) .... Black without header or only "Video"

i only use video-resolution info and no file extension checking, so can't do that. also if you rip a dvd to .avi format, it's still a dvd imo. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
perfect :-)

Ok, then "DVD with menu" probably has a different resolution than "DVD without menu"...

greetings
Ernstl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bronze/Yellow DVD-Case in info-dialog0