VNSI Recordings no longer wind
Not sure for how long this has been an issue, but my recordings no longer wind backwards or forwards, and no longer do a 30 second skip. Even recordings I made when they used to work.. Is anyone else getting this idea.

I tend to update every day..

Rob
I don't record much but i have some old recordings, i try to test play after i update xbmc. Right now its a mess, xbmc crashes allot when i play the recordings. The first recording plays just fine, when i stop and start a second or third it crashes.

I haven't tested skip, play recordings for like week. I'll try it after work.

VNSI is way stable now when it it comes to LiveTV, EPG works 100% and the channel-list is rock solid channels do not move around like it used to.

I tend to update almost every day too.
decaturguy Wrote:I tend to update almost every day too.
you're asking for trouble if you do that. but I said that at least 100 times now Smile
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
dushmaniac Wrote:you're asking for trouble if you do that. but I said that at least 100 times now Smile

We like to live life on the edge and seek to give you as many bug reports as you can possibly imagine..
dushmaniac Wrote:you're asking for trouble if you do that. but I said that at least 100 times now Smile

Hi dushmaniac!

I know, i think am getting addicted on compiling every commit. I'll try my best to stop it. VNSI right now is very stable except for the recordings part, not that important to me personally. Playing recordings through filemanager works.

Everything works just fine me and i get bored thats why i think i'm addicted on compiling. I need a hobby.

Thanks for all your hard work and keep it up Big Grin
i just fixed this issue and submitted a pull request for review

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VNSI Recordings no longer wind0