• 33(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden
@ censor

ah!!!

you know, i had the same thing happen to me.
totally forgot about that!

i'm sure i would have eventually thought about it. ;-)
glad you figured it out.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
yeah, i saw that somebody else said he rolled back to a previous revision, but didn't state how, so i updated my original post in case somebody runs into the same issue.
Paaa Wrote:scarfa: Would you consider changing the onscreen keyboard to a qwerty layout? or creating an option for such?

Edit:

Also - please let me know if I'm living in some kind of fantasy land, but is it possible to have the time bar (it pops up at the bottom when watching a video and moving the moust) become um 'clickable' for lack of a better term? with the result being the video jumps to the time position clicked?

I would also would love to be able to change to a qwerty layout, I love this skin in every other department except for the annoying onscreen keyboard - it takes me forever to type something in with my remote.

Thanks for the great skin!
i do like the changes to the views...

but i think i still like the thumbnail view (with option for large thumbnails) -- for TV Views.

could you please bring that back, or show me how to get that back.
locomot1f Wrote:i do like the changes to the views...

but i think i still like the thumbnail view (with option for large thumbnails) -- for TV Views.

could you please bring that back, or show me how to get that back.

the setting has been moved from view options to skin's media settings.
make sure you have poster layout enabled there.
also watchlist panels are coming soon.
@ Lambda,

ah! got it.
gotta remember that when there's a 1|2 that there are different options in the settings.
i saw that, and assumed that was the only choice.

any idea what could be going on with my ATV 2 and the OSD for clear art?
watch-list panels are great...
I Would love to see a sickbeard panel one day
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
thanks for the watchlist widget, very nice. I have a request, though: will it be possible to set the widget on or off on a categoy base? ex: i want to see recently added for movies, while i don't need to see it on the tv shows screen since recently added are almost the same as the one that i have on watchlist.
Also it would be nice to have a random movies widget, for those night you just can't decide what too watch
seems as though the date is malformed again.
I'm getting: MON. 12 MAR. 20...

is too long of a format for the skin. i can supply a screen shot if need be.

ATV 2
720p 32" TV
Installed Rapier again yesterday on hearing it now supported PVR functions. Installed the regular (non-SVN) version from the passion repository.

One issue i've noticed, and i'm not sure if it's a skin issue, or a TV-Tunes issue, but with Fanart enabled (Home and Category level), when browsing a TV series the fanart appears for a split-second, but as soon as TV-Tunes plays the "theme.mp3" file for that series, the backdrop returns to the default Rapier backdrop for the duration of the tune. Once the tune ends, the backdrop again changes to the proper fanart.

Using latest Rapier version from passion repository and TV Tunes pre-2.0.0. If this has been higlighted before, I apologise.

Also, would it be possible to have the ability for "Thumbs Info" view to be able to use posters as well as banners, as some of my TV series don't have banners available for them. I like the Thumbs-info view, but it doesn't look quite so pretty when there are banners missing for a given TV series.
Another thing I've noticed, is for different categories, like Video, Movies & TV series, enabling fanart backdrops displays all fanart in those sections, not just TV Show fanart for the TV shows section, and movie fanart for the movies section. It's all mixed together. Is this by design?
Never mind about the view settings, found out how to change to "poster" bias instead of banners. D'oh! Smile
... and again for:
WED. 14 MAR. 20...

maybe if you can s-t-r-e-t-c-h it out a few more pixels. so that it's not too wide, but wide enough for when this happens.
or, maybe set the date format to one of these:
14.MAR.2012
WED 14.03.2012
MAR. 14, 2012

keep up the great work!
(2012-03-13, 12:51)gibxxi Wrote: Installed Rapier again yesterday on hearing it now supported PVR functions. Installed the regular (non-SVN) version from the passion repository.

One issue i've noticed, and i'm not sure if it's a skin issue, or a TV-Tunes issue, but with Fanart enabled (Home and Category level), when browsing a TV series the fanart appears for a split-second, but as soon as TV-Tunes plays the "theme.mp3" file for that series, the backdrop returns to the default Rapier backdrop for the duration of the tune. Once the tune ends, the backdrop again changes to the proper fanart.

I'll look into it.

(2012-03-13, 12:51)gibxxi Wrote: Another thing I've noticed, is for different categories, like Video, Movies & TV series, enabling fanart backdrops displays all fanart in those sections, not just TV Show fanart for the TV shows section, and movie fanart for the movies section. It's all mixed together. Is this by design?

There's no way to separate them atm.

(2012-03-14, 16:02)locomot1f Wrote: ... and again for:
WED. 14 MAR. 20...

maybe if you can s-t-r-e-t-c-h it out a few more pixels. so that it's not too wide, but wide enough for when this happens.
or, maybe set the date format to one of these:
14.MAR.2012
WED 14.03.2012
MAR. 14, 2012

keep up the great work!

I'll use a shorter format.
any plans for adding movie resolution overlays to the movie poster?
Something like this:
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6637/unbenannt1bb.jpg
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2012-03-15, 07:25)Lunatixz Wrote: any plans for adding movie resolution overlays to the movie poster?
Something like this:
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6637/unbenannt1bb.jpg

That bluray strip on top of posters? Probably not. I personally don't like them.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden1