• 36(current)
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden
(2012-04-09, 19:15)sleepytime28 Wrote: Hey guys. I've been searching for the past few days for an answer to my question but have had no luck. So I figured I would post my question and see if anyone could help me out. Is there any way to add play disc to the home menu. I watch a lot of DVDs and blu rays and would prefer to not pull up the shutdown menu every time. It just doesn't feel like the right place for play disc. Thanks in advance.

You can add a play disc submenu button via skin settings->home and choosing "presets" as button type.
Only the latest github build has this feature.
(2012-04-10, 01:21)scarfa Wrote: You can add a play disc submenu button via skin settings->home and choosing "presets" as button type.
Only the latest github build has this feature.

Thanks scarfa. I've been lurking in these forums for a while and you seem like a real class act. have a good one.
hello, i have a question: is it possible using the github version and the custom panel feature, to show a panel with random movies in the movie section?
thanks
francesco
(2012-04-04, 12:48)rodercot Wrote: I have one feature request, is it possible to display the channel numbers on the main livetv - tv channels screen. I only get the numbers if I pick a channel view it full screen and then choose tv listing over the main screen.

oh yeah, channel number on LiveTV OSD - this would be great ! There is no pvr enabled skin that supports that *confused* ...

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
(2012-03-30, 22:23)gerryyoung1977 Wrote: I've installed the script and I'm using custom panels but when I hide the sub menus I cannot access any of the add ons, is there any way round about this?

it has been fixed.

(2012-04-04, 12:48)rodercot Wrote: I have one feature request, is it possible to display the channel numbers on the main livetv - tv channels screen. I only get the numbers if I pick a channel view it full screen and then choose tv listing over the main screen.

(2012-04-13, 09:46)LastCoder Wrote: oh yeah, channel number on LiveTV OSD - this would be great ! There is no pvr enabled skin that supports that *confused* ...

I will add channel number in tv channels view and in osd.
Unfortunately I don't have enough time to add it and test it until next weekend.

^ thx lambda ! You do a great job !

is there a Rapier Repo so updates could be managed automatically / form inside XBMC ?

Greetz

LastCoder

HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Download the xbmc passion repo
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
quick question: is the version of the skin found in the passion repository the same version as the github one?
just in case...
to my knowledge, yes. although if there are updates, the passion repo sometimes can take a day or two to catch up.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
If I create a custom home link (category or submenu) to Videos > Files > Documentaries (for example) I end up with this screen:

Any idea what would cause this?
i often find this window is caused by a user error.
can you get to the screen by using just your favorites?
Hey Smile

Recently, I am getting a symptom where xbmc is starting with a blank screen and sometimes with a logo. I have had to force quit 2 or 3 times before the skin loads and continues. I mentioned this in the mac forum where Memphiz suggests that the skin isn't loading. I'd appreciate it if someone can decipher the logs below to see if this is the case. I am using the git versions.

Crashreporter http://pastebin.com/nRfkHFD0
Xbmc Log: http://pastebin.com/XzzLRL0S

XBMC latest nightly (was happening with Eden also)
Mac Lion 10.7.3
Macmini 2011 server HDMI to Onkyo Amp.

Thanks.
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just wondering, does rapier's videoosd.xml has certain dependencies?

I'm trying to switch the control panel because rapiers' has seekbar and simpler..

But the prev next skip forward button won't show up, as i described here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134778

I'd appreciate if you could help me.. thanks

Edit : nevermind, got everything to work now Big Grin
When you launch a final version? Huh
Thanks
starting to wonder if anybody is still working on this skin...Huh
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Rapier 4.00 RC1 for XBMC Eden1