• 12(current)
[RELEASE] muzu.tv
hi folks, love the idea of Muzu but even with version 2.3 i simply get script error from xbmc

Any ideas on this or recommend another music video add on?
(2012-10-30, 12:42)butcheroo Wrote: hi folks, love the idea of Muzu but even with version 2.3 i simply get script error from xbmc

Any ideas on this or recommend another music video add on?

Can you try going in to the addon settings and just change the resolution setting to something other than it currently is (I suspect it will be 240p so change it to 720p).

I assume you had a very early version on the addon originally installed and it is picking up an incompatible value for the resolution.

20/12/12
Latest Version 2.4 fixes website playback URL resolving

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/115581744/Spoyse...uzu.tv.zip
(2012-12-20, 09:19)spoyser Wrote: 20/12/12
Latest Version 2.4 fixes website playback URL resolving

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/115581744/Spoyse...uzu.tv.zip

It's working great for me. Many thanks!
I have just started having a problem playing back 720p videos. I get audio but no video whatsoever, the screen goes black and the audio plays. 720p videos worked fine for a couple of days when I first installed the add-on, but seem to have mysteriously stopped working for me.

Switching to 480p resolution kicks things back into action and the videos will play at that resolution, just 720p that causes the black screen. Fortunately the 480p videos look pretty darn good on my 720p tv, but I just wanted to let you know of the problem I've been experiencing and see if its just my setup or a more common issue.
I've just tried tried a few videos at 720 and they all played okay, can you try downloading a problematic file and seeing if the local file plays okay?
Hi, I will try and give that a go today and let you know the outcome. I have now had similar issues with one or two 480p videos , so wondering if there's not something going on with my own setup. Also, have problems when loading up the next video in a playlist or sequence. First video plays fine, subsequent videos play audio only and just a black screen. Sometimes I seem able to force the vidoe to come on by pressing FullScreen on my remote, but this doesn't work for all videos.

For info, I'm using a Raspberry Pi running the latest RaspBMC.
Ah, I wonder if it is a missing codec on the Pi?

Can you let me know one that is causing problems and I'll take a look.
Quite a few from the UK Top 40 chart, one specific one being the Swedish House Mafia song. Some will play fine, others just play the audio and have a black screen. Less work at 720p than 480p, but it does seem to be a Raspberry Pi issue as these all play fine on my Mac version of XBMC. Hmm. I downloaded a couple of problem videos as requested and they won't play on the Pi at all, only the audio.
Definately sounds like a codec issue, I'll get the mafia one and see what format it is in.
According to GSpot the codec needed for both the 720 and the 480 file is avc1 so not really sure why it won't play.

Like you say though, must be a RPi issue, have you tried running OpenElec on your Pi and seeing if that makes a difference?
Many thanks for checking that out for me. Trying OpenElec was actually next on my list once I've found a suitable SD card and some time to sort it out. Will report back if it solves anything. Cheers!
Let me know how you get on. With regards the codecs VC1 is one that you need to buy for the Pi which would explain why the 720 doesn't play but doesn't explains the 480 does play.
Getting an error "Script Failed: Plugin.video.muzu.tv" on XBMC Frodo RC3. Any fixes?

Search functions, my playlist, browse, etc give above error. Anyone else experiencing this on Frodo RC3?
Can u post a log?

I was aware that the playlists are broken (I will get them fixed ASAP just trying to find the time), but everything else seems okay.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] muzu.tv2