• 6(current)
[RELEASE] muzu.tv
Hello,

when I use jukebox feature to play multiple videos, it's played like music playlist so with visualizations and not with music videos.

Any idea what can I have set up wrong?

Best,
Mark

Zotac ID-41, Openelec
Maybe this has been posted or maybe not or maybe I just missed the post. But is there a way to create a playlist of music videos? So you just go to a certain playlist you make name to it will play all the videos you saved.
Yes it has been asked before, I was the one who posted it Big Grin

You can create a playlist if you visit the website, however it is not yet supported by this plugin. I think it's on t0mm0's todo list but he's been very busy with other projects recently so I wouldn't expect anything soon!
does this work on eden?? N/M it works!!! Great Plugins!!!
Hi it has worked ok until yesterday everything else works ok but when you go on charts top 40 their are no charts their just a blank screen any help would be brill
can someone fix the top 40 cos not working

thanks
confirm, all top40's aren't working, pls fix, i love them <3 thxx
t0mm0 help! The charts aren't returning any results.
is it me or is the search option not working now
For me the addon isn't working at all. No content is listed (no search, no charts, etc..). Is this happening to anybody else?
perro6969 Wrote:For me the addon isn't working at all. No content is listed (no search, no charts, etc..). Is this happening to anybody else?

Same here Sad
same here (win7/eden beta3)
is this dead then?
Souljah Wrote:is this dead then?

Maybe, though not necessarily. The author has not posted since the end of November and has no activity since the end of December.

Shame, as this plugin was loads of fun!
can someone make a fix
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] muzu.tv2