Can't jump around in a video like with Media Player Classic/Windows Media Player
I know you can map keys to skip ahead/back this far or that far, but is there any work around for not being able to click to an exact location? For example when I open a movie in Media Player Classic, there is a bar on the bottom, and if I click a place on that bar it will bring to to the corresponding place in the movie.

Also while we're at it, is it possible to get a volume bar slider instead of having to go into the menu to change the volume? These two lacking features are quite frustrating, but overall this is a great program. I have been playing with it for about an hour now and look forward to using it a lot more!
The idea of a time/progress bar has come up many times. I vaguely remember seeing a ticket implementing this feature, though I don't remember the details and wouldn't swear to it.

Anyhow, the position has always been that XBMC is not intended for use with a mouse because it's a media centre not just a media player. It's usually used with a remote control rather than a keyboard and mouse. Having said that, the increasing use of tablets might persuade someone to add the feature.

JR
It's in the nightly builds.
Cool, so it is :-)

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't jump around in a video like with Media Player Classic/Windows Media Player0