Proposal: New Sub-Forums
I like this idea as well. This should help create an easier to navigate collection of information. As Audio-Matic grows, I will most likely create and maintain my own forum specifically for it, but it would still be great for XBMC users to have a subforum devoted to applications like mine where they can see all of thier options and get their questions (especially XBMC-specific ones) answered.
+1 for this.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
branlr Wrote:The forum titled "XBMC Automation" might not be a good idea, considering what those tools are used for automating...

The renamer type tools could be categorized under the media manager category as well.

Sickbeard and the like are awesome, awesome tools, but a section of the forum that is "how to do you know what, and would you like some help?"--

Not so sure.

name "XBMC Automation" is just a proposal and nothing yet is approved
Easier navigation and sorting information will always gets a +1 vote from me.
I too think this is a great idea!
If your proposing 4 new sub-forums then I am for as I struggled to find a media manager. If your proposing 20 then I am against as thats just effort.
BigBadBaz Wrote:If your proposing 4 new sub-forums then I am for as I struggled to find a media manager. If your proposing 20 then I am against as thats just effort.

Did you actually read the thread? He made it quite clear he was proposing 4 sub-forums, it's even clarified in the first post.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
This is a good idea.
I vote for the (very good) idea of 4 subforums !
+1 from me
Categorising is tough however. Consider MediaFrontPage for instance. It could easily be considered three of the categories.

XBMC Media Manager
XBMC Remote
XBMC Web Interface

And yet it is mostly used by users who also use supplemental tools out of

XBMC Automation (ie sickbeard, couchpotato)

I would consider it a web interface even though its not an xbmc addon like the others.
ok, we have a lot of positive votes Big Grin
so what's next ?
how to contact with forum administrators ?
spiff Wrote:4 extra ain't too bad, i read your list as one forum per tool.

topfs2 Wrote:lol, same, I thought you suggested 20+ subforums Smile

@spiff, @topfs2 Can you help me with this, please ?
yeah... looks like the forums died off lately. Where'd everybody go?
Work? Oo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Proposal: New Sub-Forums0