New Windows Build:
Hi,

I recently wanted to try the XBMC Eden + PVR build that Magro released on the 5/5/11. But I am missing MSVCR100d.dll from the build.

Is it possible to distribute this file to me, or can i download it anywhere? (I have not got VS installed myself at the moment) this build of XBMC just crashes on startup at the moment.

I have just changed from Dharma + TVS and wish to try Eden + 4TR for a while.
Yeah I have the same issue, I am currently using the Dharma build from 10-03-2011 with Mediaportal. Has anyone tried this new build as I am curious if it is worth changing to.
you'll have to ask margro about this.
my prebuilt windows packages aren't complaining about that file, so it must be something special with margro's build.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Yeah, I mixed up release and debug DLL's. I've removed the link to that build. I will fix it in the next build. May take a while...
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
margro Wrote:Yeah, I mixed up release and debug DLL's. I've removed the link to that build. I will fix it in the next build. May take a while...

No problems, thanks for the info, I will keep an eye out for a more updated release.
And thanks for the efforts in general for giving us the chance to run your Windows builds, and the plugins margro.. (& Dushmaniac for the PVR stuff too)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Windows Build:0