XBMC on Windows 7 + Logitech One setup help needed
Hello, old xbox XBMC user here, just got a ZBOX, installed windows 7 on it and then installed latest XBMC.
I have XBMC launching automatically when the ZBOX starts up.
I have my logitech one set to MCE Keyboard and it operates XBMC sort of OK but I want to solve two issues.

The main issue is control of the power state of the ZBOX and XBMC.
When I turn off the XBMC activity I want to make ZBOX 'sleep' without having to exit XBMC.
When I turn in the XBMC activity, I'd like to have the ZBOX wake up with the XBMC where it had left off.

The other issue that the MCE Keyboard profile inadvertently launches MCE if i hit certain buttons on the remote (did it by accident when I was trying out button to see how XBMC reacted so I am not sure exactly did it). Is there a profile that is strictly XBMC and does not interfere with MCE at all?

Thanks
undecided Wrote:Hello, old xbox XBMC user here, just got a ZBOX, installed windows 7 on it and then installed latest XBMC.
I have XBMC launching automatically when the ZBOX starts up.
I have my logitech one set to MCE Keyboard and it operates XBMC sort of OK but I want to solve two issues.

The main issue is control of the power state of the ZBOX and XBMC.
When I turn off the XBMC activity I want to make ZBOX 'sleep' without having to exit XBMC.
When I turn in the XBMC activity, I'd like to have the ZBOX wake up with the XBMC where it had left off.

The other issue that the MCE Keyboard profile inadvertently launches MCE if i hit certain buttons on the remote (did it by accident when I was trying out button to see how XBMC reacted so I am not sure exactly did it). Is there a profile that is strictly XBMC and does not interfere with MCE at all?

Thanks

Yes, set Win 7 power setting to Sleep when Power button is pressed. And Yes on XBMC profile.

See this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on Windows 7 + Logitech One setup help needed0