Some views options disappear on automatic MQ2 updated
Sad 
Hi

This has happened to me a couple of times now.

I generally have movies, tv shows and albums on a wall setting. All viewed in library mode

Previous time MQ2 automatically upgraded, my TV show view 'broke'. I could only view as a list. I checked settings to ensure the wall option was available (it was), but could only then select list in the view mode. Did a complete uninstall/reinstall of the skin to fix.

MQ2 has automatically upgraded again. This time it's the music view which has broken. same symptons. TV shows and albums are fine.

This is getting a little frustrating ... some advise would be useful here. I don't receive this on any other skin (or aeon version) .. and like the functionality and speed of MQ2.
Anyone ...? Shame there's no guidance on this one.
I am in the same boat. I, too, would like to know about this. Is there any word as to whether this will be worked on in a later version, or are there any workarounds to getting wall view working for music in version 2.8.1?
renegade2387 Wrote:I am in the same boat. I, too, would like to know about this. Is there any word as to whether this will be worked on in a later version, or are there any workarounds to getting wall view working for music in version 2.8.1?

Check my post #4226 here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81601&page=423

Not sure about the Music Views but there definately was an issue, it seemed to help others as per the replies I received.

Bear in mind that not all issues are skin related as the devs change the XBMC code.
chippie Wrote:Check my post #4226 here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=81601&page=423

Not sure about the Music Views but there definately was an issue, it seemed to help others as per the replies I received.

Bear in mind that not all issues are skin related as the devs change the XBMC code.

I have the same problems with music videos. I can't change list view to anything else. The nightly XBMCSetup-20110516-a0d6b41-master.exe isn't there anymore. Can you upload it somewhere or do you know a place where older nightlies can be downloaded?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some views options disappear on automatic MQ2 updated0