Getting lots of dropped frames in latest PVR Xbmc
Since updating to the latest XBMC-PVR & TVHeadend I've started getting loads of dropped frames, jittery play back and CPU usage goes over 100%. When i look at XBMC Log when this happens it's filling with the following lines

Code:
20:01:16 T:3069217648 M:2373214208   DEBUG: CPVRChannelGroupsContainer - ExecuteUpdate - updating channels
20:01:16 T:3069217648 M:2373087232   DEBUG: CPVRChannelGroups - PersistAll - persisting all changes in channel groups
20:01:17 T:3069217648 M:2372808704   DEBUG: Previous line repeats 1 times.

Restarting TVHeadend seems to sort the problem.

Regards,
Kevin
XBMC-PVR Frontend : Zotac ION running Ubuntu Lucid
BACK END: TVHeadend with linux4media Cine S2 card & 3x1 TB WD Caviar Green HD

could you pastebin a full log please.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
ok, it's happened again this evening. the log is to big to pastebin, i've uploaded it here

xbmc.log

this bug was introduced when when this was merged: https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/commit...dd16e480a7

the author sent me a fix (hasn't been merged yet). will be included in the next build.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
cheers thanks for the update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting lots of dropped frames in latest PVR Xbmc1