How to change flagging images?
Question 
I have my own image pack for flagging, ie 720 180, rated r , aac, mp3 etc. but how do i get confluence to recognize them , ie where do i store them or which xmls do i need to modify to tell them where to look? i have been trying with no luck. thank you
2 options

1) (this is the best) Maka a folder with the same layout out as the media dir https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/tree/master...ence/media and replace th e images you want then use texturepacker (search forum) to pack up the folder into an xbt file rename it MYTheme.xbt and then copy it to the skins media dir then go into settings\ appearance and select the skin theme

2) basically do the same but completely rebuild the whole textures.xbt with every single image
Thanks , got them all fixed up and loaded, my prob was not deleting the texture.xbt it was defaulting ot that over my custom , but after downloading the "unpacked" media folder , works like a charm, i will wait till i get it all set before repacking.

Actually is there any benefit to packing to texture file? ie speed or caching ? or anything. or could i indefinitely leave it unpacked with minimal issues? thanks for the help again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change flagging images?0