software for skin showcase video
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but what would be good software to make a showcase video of a skin. I tried camstudio, but somehow that doesn't playback very smooth. Any other options?
Sinvida Wrote:Not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but what would be good software to make a showcase video of a skin. I tried camstudio, but somehow that doesn't playback very smooth. Any other options?

Not sure I follow? Are you just wanting to make a video of your skin in action? For that you need screen capture software. Fraps can do this and I think its free.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Tried it right away and worked fine. Too bad there's a watermark in the screen in the free version.
MSI Afterburner is free (and doesn't actually require an MSI card). I haven't tried it though so I can't comment on the quality of the video capture. Note: The beta version, also available on the download page, contain some bugfixes related to video capture.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
software for skin showcase video1