• 2(current)
Huge begging request :D
Guess we'll have to wait for some samples from MrChuffy. Smile
-stoli-
Yeah Im with Kode on this, small is fine the sources are way harder to get than tv shows.
Going to spend all monday doing them I shall see how it goes and let you know asap
I've already pushed an update that supports the logos in a rudimentary fashion.

1. In Setings > Skin > Music configure the root of your music library
2. Save the logo as logo.png in the root of each artist.

That's it. It's set to expect the smaller logo of 400*155.

Thanks,
-stoli-
Nice Im planning on taking a major look at it all tomorrow Smile Too much sport this weekend Smile

Looks great so far man
Ok Ive had a go at this looks good so far
Couple of problems, fanart is set to dark with no option for light, makes it all a bit too gloomy and theres a outline around the logo which is a bit annoying but just cosmetic

I'll work that out. I think a shelf with a flipped reflection behind the logo may look good. I'll work out a few updated views that incorporate the logos.
-stoli-
Superb, look forward to it Big Grin
Why can you see the outline?
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Also what size are those? They look massive.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Also I think the tv view mockup looked great (on the first page), would it not be possible to do something like that?
Kode Wrote:Also I think the tv view mockup looked great (on the first page), would it not be possible to do something like that?

I didn't include that yet - I'll try and get it out in the next day or so.
-stoli-
No rush, I was just seeing if it was planned. Seeing as how it looked great and Neon is my main skin anyway Tongue
Any luck with getting it working without dark fanart yet stoli? Itching to get working on the icons Big Grin
Honestly forgot about it... This week. Huh
-stoli-
MrChuffy Wrote:Any luck with getting it working without dark fanart yet stoli? Itching to get working on the icons Big Grin

Do the icons anyway, when you have 100 or so I will add support to fanart.tv and see if giftie will add support to the cdart manager (already spoken to him about it, he seems to think it should be fairly easy to do).
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Huge begging request :D0