• 4(current)
Huge begging request :D
MrChuffy Wrote:There was exactly the same problem for CDart when it first appeared and a quick and easy edit fixed it, be nice if it could be implemented in the skin though.

It shouldn't be a problem - have you tried the hack I posted earlier to display the path it is trying to find the logo in? I won't be able to get to this until tomorrow at the earliest. Sad
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:It shouldn't be a problem - have you tried the hack I posted earlier to display the path it is trying to find the logo in? I won't be able to get to this until tomorrow at the earliest. Sad

Yeah look two posts up its all working well Smile
But that's local, not network, correct?
-stoli-
the set music path option can't even see the network shares for me
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
stoli Wrote:But that's local, not network, correct?

Correct
Kode Wrote:the set music path option can't even see the network shares for me

That's interesting... I'll see what I can come with as a fix.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Amon Amarth is a prerequisite for certain team approval. :-)

Done (thanks leepenny)

http://fanart.tv/musicfanart/?id=5b68768...7aa81fbd38

The rest of the page is also being fleshed out at the moment.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs / ClearART / TV Thumbs / Season Thumbs / Music ClearLOGOs / cdART / Artist Backgrounds / CD Covers from fanart.tv
Guess I better get moving on updating some of those views. Smile
-stoli-
Kode Wrote:the set music path option can't even see the network shares for me

you can either map/mount your smb share, so they'll show up in xbmc,
or manually edit guisettings.xml and enter the full smb path there.

see FAQ #8
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:you can either map/mount your smb share, so they'll show up in xbmc,
or manually edit guisettings.xml and enter the full smb path there.

see FAQ #8

thanks for that ronie, i'll try getting that working later Smile
I thought id have a go at a video, noticed a bug though with the new view stoli when I scroll down the list of artists I get an insta flash up of the next artist, doesnt happen if I go up the list though.

Made a video so you can see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGTYAQ4BBT0

Cheers Big Grin
How does it work with cdarts and extrafanart?

Like, I create a folder called extrafanart in the artists folder on the network share, go in to the albums folder, put cdart.png there and it all just works, no need to set a music folder, should it not be possible to just put logo.png in the artists folder and it get picked up, or am I missing something?

It's the extrafanart thing that confuses me, if that didn't work without setting a path I could understand the logos not working without setting a path.
Kode Wrote:How does it work with cdarts and extrafanart?

Like, I create a folder called extrafanart in the artists folder on the network share, go in to the albums folder, put cdart.png there and it all just works, no need to set a music folder, should it not be possible to just put logo.png in the artists folder and it get picked up, or am I missing something?

It's the extrafanart thing that confuses me, if that didn't work without setting a path I could understand the logos not working without setting a path.

There is not a method to get the artist folder path, just the album and song. To get around this, you have to select the parent folder of the artists and assume the folder names exactly match the artist name. Since that is the case, AC/DC will never get a logo. Smile
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:There is not a method to get the artist folder path, just the album and song. To get around this, you have to select the parent folder of the artists and assume the folder names exactly match the artist name. Since that is the case, AC/DC will never get a logo. Smile

how does extrafanart work then?
Kode Wrote:how does extrafanart work then?

perhaps you're using filemode? that one will work without setting a music folder path.

but in library mode you really need to set it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Huge begging request :D0