Channel Thumbnails suggestion
Hi there,

Not sure creating a ticket for this is totally necessary so just thought i'd suggest this.

I noticed the other day after renaming my channel thumbnail .png's to mirror my actual channel names, so that i could scan a directory and they would map appropriately (without having to do so manually) works great!!

in fact, there's where the problem is... It's a little too exact. I noticed that i had an issue with one channel not mapping it's icon automatically like it should... Then i realised the channel name had a space at the end of it

EG:
channel - ''ABC2 " icon - ''ABC2.png"

It's not really a big deal, if you realise what you've done, just remove the space at the end of the channel name and fix it...

But i guess my question is, can the mapping process disregard the use of spaces and capital letters (if it doesn't already) in channel names, so that the mapping method is not so precise? or would this cause issues...

EG:
the channel named: Channel 10
could map it's icon to the following: Channel10.png, channel10.png, CHANNEL10.png, CHANNEL 10 .png, ChaNNeL 10.png etc, etc...

Cheers,
Loggio.
create a feature request ticket for this or I will forget about it later.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
Ticket request created. CC'd yourself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel Thumbnails suggestion0