MythTV Addon status?
What's the status of the MythTV addon for the PVR branch? I can't get anything to work (Missing XBMC_Mythtv.pvr even when I moved it where it should have gone..).. It won't work just playing mythtv:// streams either in Video menu's.

Am trying an earlier MythTV version to see if it helps.. I'm considering moving from VDR as it's more stable for firewire and HDPVR inputs from a cable box.
dteirney contacted me today that he's going to spend some time on the mythtv add-on in the coming weeks. the add-on is currently disabled since it messed up the tvheadend add-on due to some weird linking issue.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
The MythTV addon in dushmaniacs PVR repository doesn't do anything useful. The only "working" MythTV addon is from my github repository.

https://github.com/dteirney/xbmc/tree/pvr

That source hasn't been updated in a while. A new update will be pushed there in the coming week that includes all the latest PVR work that dushmaniac has been doing.

Once that update has had some testing I will send a pull request to dushmaniac to get it updated in his tree.
Use MythTV for recording TV? Try the integrated MythTV support in XBMC Media Center. Now with commercial skip support built-in and integration with the Movie database!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MythTV Addon status?0