XBMC freeze
Hi,
I installed pvr+odk36-eden build form Lars Op den Kamp repo. And i use vdr 1.7.18 with vnsi server. Everything works but one thing makes me crazy. When i swith unavailable channel in fullscreen video xbmc crashes and i had to reset pc. But when i select channel from playlist no problem just say channel not available. Any suggestion please.
Here is log http://pastebin.com/SfqSvLtz
it's probably not resetting the channel scan timeout. please create a ticket on trac for this and attach the debug log.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
I hope it can be solve in a short time
if you create a ticket I won't forget about this issue and it'll be fixed later
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

Sad 
Hello,

I also recently installed the XBMC PVR from Opdenkamp and the VDR 1.7.18 with VNSI following the howto at link and I have the same freezing screen when zapping in fullscreen mode. So if a channel is not available it freezes and no message-box or anything else coming up. But for a short moment the zapping in fullscreen mode worked with popping message-box that the channel is not available, but as stated only for a while and continuing after the unavailable channel wasn't also possible. Now I get the old freezing screen again!

Is there already any update solving this problem or can I solve it myself just reconfiguring something?

Thanks in advance!

Andi
that guide doesn't say you have to use the pvr-ppa branch!
for the 100000th time: master is for development, pvr-ppa is for daily use. and yes, I know you can get lockups when you're using the master branch at the moment.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC freeze0