Larger Featured
I've increased the larger featured window for myself but thought I would share maybe someone else might want to use it, your find two versions one with music larger and one with music the same size just Movies and TV larger as I'm still undecided whether I like music larger Rolleyes

Anyway its here

http://www.mediafire.com/?k6388ftdnh3l9gh

Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Nice one X looks much better that way Smile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Thanks for sharing, i like it Nod
Aehm... Huh

How do you actually make that featured menu appear? I can only see the basic scrolling menu on top...
Do the following and restart XBMC when you have done so

Settings > Fusion > Home Settings > Extras, uncheck the option "Hide Recently Added"
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
Yep, that's it!
Thanks
would share maybe someone else might want to use it, your find two versions one with music larger and one with music the same size just Movies and TV larger as I'm still undecided whether I like music larger Rolleyes

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Larger Featured0