TV Show submenu default
First off thanks for the great skin!

Can someone give me the instructions on how to make the TV > Newest the first option rather than year? I'm sure it's a very simple change in Includes_home_horizontal.xml but I can't seem to get it.
Lines 563 -592. Just move those sections into the order you want them presented.

If you have not added any custom items to the TV section, just move the below section above item id 5
Code:
<item id="7">
        <label>$LOCALIZE[31296]</label>
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,RecentlyAddedEpisodes,return)</onclick>
</item>
-stoli-
Got it. Thanks!
stoli Wrote:Lines 563 -592. Just move those sections into the order you want them presented.

If you have not added any custom items to the TV section, just move the below section above item id 5
Code:
<item id="7">
        <label>$LOCALIZE[31296]</label>
    <onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,RecentlyAddedEpisodes,return)</onclick>
</item>

Thanks, that worked but since I had added a custom item I had to move it above item 4. I now can put "Skilled Skinner" in my forum profile. Is this permanent or will the changes get overwritten when a new skin version is downloaded?
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Dobyken Wrote:Thanks, that worked but since I had added a custom item I had to move it above item 4. I now can put "Skilled Skinner" in my forum profile. Is this permanent or will the changes get overwritten when a new skin version is downloaded?

They will be overwritten on updates...
-stoli-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show submenu default0