Hd-Ma media flag
Hi Stoli

Thanks for a wonderful skin Smile

Ive recently begun ripping my bluray movies with HD - MA 5.1 audio to my htpc - so my question is, is there in neon an icon or something so that I can distinguish between movies with dts 5.1 and those with HD - Ma 5.1

Im using xbmc dharma and running with the latest version of your skin from the official repo

kind regards

Christian
I've been trying to figure this out as well. It seems the flag images are present inside the media/flagging/audio folder, but I don't know what to tell XBMC to do to recognize them. Is there a particular naming convention the video file needs for this flag to pop up? Or do I need to edit the nfo file with something in particular?

Thanks for the help.

jitterbug Wrote:Hi Stoli

Ive recently begun ripping my bluray movies with HD - MA 5.1 audio to my htpc - so my question is, is there in neon an icon or something so that I can distinguish between movies with dts 5.1 and those with HD - Ma 5.1

Im using xbmc dharma and running with the latest version of your skin from the official repo

kind regards

Christian
You have to take a look at the flags-name...

If the dts-hd ma flag is called dts_ma.jpg

and in includes codecflagging, the part for the audio codec looks like this:

Code:
<texture>$INFO[ListItem.AudioCodec,flagging/audio/,.png]</texture>

Then in the xbmc database the entry in the table "streamdetails" for the audio has to be the name of the flag without the .jpg-extension...

mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
This is the code from the codecflagging.xml file in Neon

<control type="image">
<description>dtsma Image</description>
<width>60</width>
<height>40</height>
<aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<texture flipy="true" diffuse="mod/mask.png">flagging/audio/dtsma.png</texture>
<visible>substring(ListItem.AudioCodec,dtsma) + substring(ListItem.AudioChannels,6)</visible>
</control>

However, the file names that reside in the media\flagging\audio folder are:

dtmsa-1.png
dtshd_ma.png

Is this a bug that should be reported in the bug thread?
indy5 Wrote:Is this a bug that should be reported in the bug thread?

For me it seems to be a bug...try name it "dtsma.png" and see if it shows up...but be sure youre database entry is also "dtsma.png"
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:For me it seems to be a bug...try name it "dtsma.png" and see if it shows up...but be sure youre database entry is also "dtsma.png"

Where would I go about editing the database entry? Not just the .nfo file, right?

Thanks
indy5 Wrote:Where would I go about editing the database entry? Not just the .nfo file, right?

Thanks

I think he's saying to rename the JPG file in the skin folder
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

The_Dogg Wrote:I think he's saying to rename the JPG file in the skin folder

I have actually already tried renaming the image file, it had no impact. It seems whatever it referencing that file is wrong.
jitterbug Wrote:Hi Stoli

kind regards

Christian

Can you post/link to a video clip encoded with hdma and I will test it - or just let me know a skin where it is working correctly?
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Can you post/link to a video clip encoded with hdma and I will test it - or just let me know a skin where it is working correctly?

This site has a bunch of examples
http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/high-d...ailers.php

Here is one:
http://www.trailerz.demo-world.eu/hd/hd_...ssless.rar

I was able to view the correct flags using Aeon MQ2
All fixed. Smile
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:All fixed. Smile

Thanks so much for the quick fix! It seems the new codecs are working great. For some reason, Dolby Digital is now displaying as the rather generic AC3. Did something else change here?
I'm having the same issue. The audio codec flags are either missing or showing the generic ac3 flag. I noticed Neon was updated earlier today but im still having the same issue after the update. Its just the flags for Dolby Digital and DTS that seem to be missing.
I'll look into it...
-stoli-
Thanks a lot. Great skin by the way. Switched from Simplicity just a few days ago and haven't looked back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hd-Ma media flag0