• 1(current)
[Closed] Custom Home Menu Text Images
Star 
For those of you who want to make your own custom home menu text images, I have provided the necessary Photoshop PSD and action file to automate the process. The font used is Futura (Bold). If you do not know how to use photoshop, you can make a request and I am sure either me or someone else can fulfill it for you. If you've made your own, please post them for the benefit of others.

Download: PSD | Action
Here are some that I've made which can be found in the "extras" folder:

Anime:

Emulators:

Games:
HD Movies:

SD Movies:

Hulu:
Trailers:

Hi

Can you create one for 'DVD Player' please.

Ta
iPlayer:
Hey guys, can I pls make a request for the two below. Thanks and no hurry.

SPORTS
DOCUMENTARY
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I can exchange home menu fonts, but i cant find file where i can do this in 4 beta version. Any tip?
Thx.
Some resource of text image store in texture.xbt. But it had encrypt.I hope it was decypt to .xpr or seperate in textures folder for editable in the final release. Because I think you may take more time to make it correctly for all language. And in this release(beta2) in my language(Thai) it use different font(I remember , i sent all of it to you).Is good to allow user to change it manually.
Thx devilshura. Smile
How to denrypt and next encrypt?
Any software someone can recommend? Smile

But i think as its package i can edit in in X OS on Mac.
Ill try and give info. thx!
Smile
devilshura Wrote:Some resource of text image store in texture.xbt. But it had encrypt.I hope it was decypt to .xpr or seperate in textures folder for editable in the final release. Because I think you may take more time to make it correctly for all language. And in this release(beta2) in my language(Thai) it use different font(I remember , i sent all of it to you).Is good to allow user to change it manually.

I might move the home menu textures out of the xbt.
Sports:

Documentary:

Thanks dude Smile
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] Custom Home Menu Text Images1