• 19(current)
[RELEASE] xbmclyrics script - automatically grabs lyrics online
thanks a lot, I'll see what I can do this weekend Smile
mots Wrote:A plugin for sonata.

If someone gave me the complete source to the xbmclyrics plugin, I'd give it a shot, but even on svn, there is only a lyricsScraper.pyo and no .py, and I'm not willing to start that crap from scratch :/
Thank you for your clarification. I hope you succeed in making a new Lyrics Plugin for my beloved XBMC, I love to read lyrics while listening to music. Smile
Thanks for giving this a shot mots - highly appreciated !!
Thank you for your information and soon reply to my question.

Is it possible to display embedded lyrics in XBMC?
After recently updating my xbmc build to tch 9.04.1 the xbmc lyrics plugin seems to have completely stopped working. On many songs, it will display for example 1/5 in the bottom right corner for 5 pages of lyrics but will be an otherwise blank box...i.e.totally unable to scrape lyrics.

Have tried:
1.reinstalling tch3 build 9.04.1
2. deleting the userdata folder,
3. un- and re-installing the xbmc plugin
4. updating the xbmc script.
5. and latest attempt replacing with latest bleeding edge t3ch xbmc build (T3CH XBMC 2009-09-27 SVN rev23183).

Everything else seems to work fine (internet connection, video, music, etc.). Debug log as follows:
http://pastebin.com/m708228f9

Please help! The script worked perfectly before, can't figure this out...
ArtVandalay7: The lyrics scraper does not work because the sites that contain the lyrics stopped "giving" them to us XMBC users. Somebody w/ Python programming skill needs to alter the script to get them from somewhere else I think...
Did this happen recently? Because my script worked well before the last couple of weeks...
Sorry I didn't do anything, but I'm currently trying to become a Rettungssanitäter, which leaves me little free time to work on scripts... I'll try to take a look at it sometime soon, though
same problem... the XBMCLyrics give me about 4 or 5 pages, but all rows are empty (only 1 space...). i must download manually the lyrics from PC and upload it on xbmc script-folder... I must wait for a functionally release...
mots Wrote:Sorry I didn't do anything, but I'm currently trying to become a Rettungssanitäter, which leaves me little free time to work on scripts... I'll try to take a look at it sometime soon, though
As much as I like the lyrics script, I think that that work is much, much more important! Smile
If anyone is interested, I have managed to fix the script a bit

http://opensubtitles-osd.googlecode.com/..._1.7.3.zip

I cant get it to auto scroll, not sure if it did scroll before.

Cheers
Zeljko
Nice1 Amet!
It works perfectly Smile
Thanks for the fix!

Regards,
pX
pajretX Wrote:Nice1 Amet!
It works perfectly Smile
Thanks for the fix!

Regards,

NP Smile
did you use it before? was it ever scrolling the lyrics?
No it did not auto scroll before.
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] xbmclyrics script - automatically grabs lyrics online1