[Beta Release}IT-O
bandelguy Wrote:@Bridgman: Will you move on to svn for future updates?

I will give it a go soon.
After using Futurelite today, I found out the follwing:-

1. When pressing "I" while the video, the info is shown. But both the info and the video gets darker, making the info tough to be read. I think the info should be made readable by using the white color and not getting the video dark.
2. Previously, there was an option for simpler home menu. Please bring it bring back.
3. In "Media" view of the TV shows, the poster gets squeezed into a banner. Banner.jpg should be made to be used in this view if you plan to keep the banner, otherwise poster should be used in a proper way.
4. The record label logos are getting mixed with the white background. In the "List" view, the record labels and the info get overlapped.
5.The font should be lowered to the level confluence is using or other standard size. At least an option should be made to toggle font size.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:After using Futurelite today, I found out the follwing:-

1. When pressing "I" while the video, the info is shown. But both the info and the video gets darker, making the info tough to be read. I think the info should be made readable by using the white color and not getting the video dark.
2. Previously, there was an option for simpler home menu. Please bring it bring back.
3. In "Media" view of the TV shows, the poster gets squeezed into a banner. Banner.jpg should be made to be used in this view if you plan to keep the banner, otherwise poster should be used in a proper way.
4. The record label logos are getting mixed with the white background. In the "List" view, the record labels and the info get overlapped.
5.The font should be lowered to the level confluence is using or other standard size. At least an option should be made to toggle font size.

I noticed those problems today, except the banner problem. Thanks for letting me know.The home menu is the simple menu now. Instead of switching to an alternative menu you can know enable backgrounds and remove recent info from custom settings.By lowered fonts I take it you mean smaller. I will be doing that soon except for view named "Plot" which is there for an sd tv option.record labels are a mess will be fixed soon also i am still working on graphics and weather. Not sure I like the colors. i really need to get svn going so I can update easier. Had it going on a different os before, seems harder to set up now.
looks very cool and different i am using the transparency skin at the moment and the main reason for it is for simplicity (i know there is a skin called this but don't like it much)

i also use transparency as it works well with my mouse as i opted for a wireless mouse instead of remote control for my htpc with xbmc as it is cheaper and guaranteed supported in xbmc without having to mess with key programming or registry tweaks

so can i suggest if not already included support for a mouse as there is a few people such as myself who look more favourably on a skin that supports a mouse

i will wait until i see it in the skins addon parts before i get it that way if any tweaks are left to do you will have sorted them by then
@ Bridgman: Are you still working on it? Any updates?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Beta Release}IT-O0