[Beta Release}IT-O
One of the reasons I created this skin is because I don't use an XP or Linux system anymore and the xml for my remote stopped working. So I tried to design a skin that responds to simple controls.I also wanted to be able to get anywhere quick.Navigation and homepage style is similar to Xeebo .Not all the functions I want are there but with 'choose' as default select action, the neccessities are there.You should be able to exit any dialog or window that has no cancel button by pressing left. There are options to enable an A thru Z list in Movies and Tv Shows section and a genre list on home menu, both accessed by pressing up.The settings list can be accessed from any window in the same way. Some views contain extra fanart, extra thumbs, clearart and logos.TvTunes and Cinema experience can be enabled.Cinema script is launched from video info window when enabled. Pseudo TV, Logo downloader and TvTunes download buttons are in the settings list in the TV Shows section. I added library statistics to the System info window. There is an option to enable a more simple home window. Record label,and TV rating icons can be seen in some views.Font size is large because I use XBMC on an old television a lot. I plan on adding a toggle for a choice of large or smaller font.

10.1 compatible DOWNLOAD
not updated
http://www.mediafire.com/?3g363bah34ai244

I have started using the nightly builds so all versions from now should be pre Eden / Eden compatible
Nightly Build Compatible DOWNLOAD
updated 6/15/2011
http://www.mediafire.com/?lnhyarzw0rf56kq

Home
Home nav menu
Home settings menu
nav menu focused movies
A thru Z
Extra fanart and thumb view
Movie section settings menu
toggle for next aired or recent music
TV section settings with addon buttons
system info video stats
video info cinema experience enabled
nice cartoonstyle'ishlike Smile but not for me !

nice work tough !
Lookin' good man! Nice work. Will try it out later on. Good luck finishing this.
Joy In Repitition
Thanks. not much left to do tweak some windows finish icons.solid up fonts.redo all graphics with more effort. and hopefully get some good advice from kind people who may test the skin.
I get an error whenever I go to the home screen:

"RECENTLYADDED.PY | SCRIPT FAILED"

Other then that, pretty much love the skin
cainecollin Wrote:I get an error whenever I go to the home screen:

"RECENTLYADDED.PY | SCRIPT FAILED"

Other then that, pretty much love the skin

that sucks. I designed on 10.1 are you using nightlies. hope this is not a consistent problem. Works fine for me but i'll check it out.
bridgman Wrote:that sucks. I designed on 10.1 are you using nightlies. hope this is not a consistent problem. Works fine for me but i'll check it out.

Oops, yeah I forgot I was using a nightly build, I'm sure it is the nightly builds problem and not yours now that I think about it.

Question: Is there a way to edit the Music Video views? that's the only part of the skin I'm not happy with lol
Nice work, gonna try that..
Cheers
ubuntuf4n
bridgman Wrote:that sucks. I designed on 10.1 are you using nightlies. hope this is not a consistent problem. Works fine for me but i'll check it out.
Recently added is integrated in XBMC core in the nightlies. No need to launch any script.
That's why XBMC say that the script failed, but displays the recently added anyway.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
cainecollin Wrote:Question: Is there a way to edit the Music Video views? that's the only part of the skin I'm not happy with lol

I added A thru Z for music videos section
I made this music video specific view
is there in nightlies version.
I'm liking that view very much so Big Grin
@ Bridgman, nice job, but alas, i am using nightlies, will the skin work later on eden? Are u going to make your previous skin eden/ nightly compatible?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:@ Bridgman, nice job, but alas, i am using nightlies, will the skin work later on eden? Are u going to make your previous skin eden/ nightly compatible?
I am going to get things solid with the stable 10.1 version first. I will be using nightlies very soon myself so it will be Eden compatible. If I can get my 'TV@nywhere' tv tuner card to work, I will add live tv to the skin. I have had trouble with the card working with media centers.

actually I have started using the nightly builds so all versions from now should be pre Eden / Eden compatible
Here is a download update for the nightly builds.

http://www.mediafire.com/?e85rqjbw1plsjn1

There are several changes to the graphics and views. Not much green anymore mostly grey.

the name is now 'ITO' instead of 'I-TO'.
Added update Library button for video and music library on home page

and in the settings list.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Beta Release}IT-O0