[Beta Release}IT-O
Love it, especially the new Music Video view Smile
Will you be including Weather plus support in the next release?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Will you be including Weather plus support in the next release?

Yes I plan to get to that very soon.
first like to stay, still love this skin Smile

2nd small thing: on the alternate home the menu has "music videos" and "weather" in lowercase while all other titles in the menu are in caps. (only the alternate home screen)

and I was wondering if it was possible for the TV section "Media View" is there a way to have it show the Show banner in place of the "Station" ?
cainecollin Wrote:2nd small thing: on the alternate home the menu has "music videos" and "weather" in lowercase while all other titles in the menu are in caps. (only the alternate home screen)

and I was wondering if it was possible for the TV section "Media View" is there a way to have it show the Show banner in place of the "Station" ?

I haven't looked at the alternate home screen since I coded it. I'll check into it.
I have been revamping the views and might be doing something like that.
Thanks for the heads up.
bridgman Wrote:I haven't looked at the alternate home screen since I coded it. I'll check into it.
I have been revamping the views and might be doing something like that.
Thanks for the heads up.

Ah, Awesome, Looking forward to the next release Big Grin
Small thing: Noticed today while going through a few shows,

In Season View the 9th line overlaps and continues past the "border"
This update has a lot of new textures including default icons. Some new views. Logo support for music videos.Added Weather Plus support and several other tweaks.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lnhyarzw0rf56kq
new home
Alternative home
Music Video view with logo support
tv fanart
season fanart
episode fanart
New poster view episodes
New poster view movies
new panel view for pictures
new album view
Media 2 view with extra thumb fanart poster
Thanx for the Weather plus addon support
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Thanx for the Weather plus addon support

Still working on the weather+ views. I will concentrate on them more soon.
I am most definitely enjoying the new views Smile and still love the skin Big Grin
@Bridgman: Will you move on to svn for future updates?
project ITO has gone through many changes and is now the skin Fairlite. Some of the main changes are to the graphics. There are also some new features. There is a music artist view that features band logos. You go to custom settings to select the folder where your logos are kept. There are custom links for the main menu and the settings menus on each media page.You can toggle a white or black theme.Backrounds can be enabled soon I will add a backround customising page. The skin is not completely mouse friendly yet , but the main features are.There is a lot yet to do but it is getting there any input would be welcome.

Fairlite download link

http://www.mediafire.com/?0f0kdiccbzb2byc

more genres
band logos
added launcher custom link and view
Advanced launcher view
Backgrounds and black theme enabled

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Beta Release}IT-O0